Baby in Branson

I am looking for fun things to do in Branson. We will have our 6 month old son with us. Tips?

Honestly, Branson is better for older children and adults. We went last month with our 3 kids, 13 yrs, 11 and 2 1/2. The older 2 can ride go-karts, golf and enjoy shopping and eating out, but it was harder for our 2 1/2 yr old to do anything. I'm not sure you would want to take you son to any of the shows, but if he's content in the stroller there are plenty of places to shop and eat. The Titanic boat is somewhere we didn't have a chance to visit, but it looks neat, very cold inside I've heard. Hollywood Wax Museum is fun, you may enjoy that. Branson Landing is newer and has eating places and shops. There is a train you can ride that we didn't go on, but have in the past, lots of fun. I suggest you GOOGLE Branson, MO attractions and see what you might like to do, since you'll need to plan more with your baby. Have a great time!
V.

I went when my daughter was 3 months old and I think that all you'd be able to do is go to museum types of attractions, shopping (of course!), and dining out. Also, if you enjoy eating, you should go to Lambert's Cafe for a meal. It's a good family place with delicious food. The wait is long during normal eating times, so plan for an early or late meal if you want to get in and out.

Have fun!

Silver Dollar city is ok but if it is real hot, there are not to many places to cool off. Branson landing is nice. There is lots of shopping, it is kinda comparable to the legends or zona rosa. Without all the traffic. "Ride the ducks" tour is also fun and will give baby plenty to look at and be enjoyable for the adults. If you do it first, it will go by the shopping area and you can see if it is something that interest you.

If you like to shop what women doesn't we came across Branson landing it is at the bottom of the strip going down towards the river. We didn't get to shop as it was at 8pm and stores were closed but at 9pm they have a water and light show!!! Coool!!! You can go on the website bransonlanding.com
Also there are tons of go cart places, and shows fun fun!
Have a great time!

1 / 3