Baby Gender Prediction Formula Thing

Hi ladies, if you will, participate in this baby gender formula to figure out the sex of your baby. I havent talked to anyone that its been wrong or yet. Its saying my belly bean is going to be a girl. It was right for both of my other kids. Kinda fun. Let me know if its right for you!
(You would obvisously go by the children you already have, or if your pregnant and know the gender)

Ok, you take 49 and subtract your age at time of conception, the subtract the month of conception (so 1 for January). If the number you get is even = girl, if it is odd = boy.

Dont forget to use your age at conception, not how old you were when you gave birth! :)

I'm pregnant right now and it said I'm having a boy so I hope it's right! I did it for my other two kids and it was right. Even numbers for both and I have two girls. pretty fun :)

Wrong for my first (even number, had a boy), right for my second (odd number, had a boy). Odd number this time, will find out (hopefully) next week what we are having. :)

I just did it and it was wrong for my first, but right for the second. These things are fun!

I like the Chinese Gender Predictor. It was right with both my kids... we will have to see if it is still right or the third!

It didn't work for me. I got 18, and my son is most certainly all boy.

I got an even number for both, and I have one of each, sorry!

wow, worked for me....2 boys and a girl( well we will see with this one in 3 weeks , the u/s said it's a girl;))

Worked for this pregnancy and my son, whose 5...very interesting. My best friend is not finding out, so of course I'm going to run it on her so I can know (and maybe pre-baby shop)!!

Thanks

Worked for me. Even- I got a girl, Odd- I got a boy.

my was right. I was even and I have a girl.

1 / 3