Baby Gender Prediction Formula Thing

Hi ladies, if you will, participate in this baby gender formula to figure out the sex of your baby. I havent talked to anyone that its been wrong or yet. Its saying my belly bean is going to be a girl. It was right for both of my other kids. Kinda fun. Let me know if its right for you!
(You would obvisously go by the children you already have, or if your pregnant and know the gender)

Ok, you take 49 and subtract your age at time of conception, the subtract the month of conception (so 1 for January). If the number you get is even = girl, if it is odd = boy.

Dont forget to use your age at conception, not how old you were when you gave birth! :)

I'm pregnant right now and it said I'm having a boy so I hope it's right! I did it for my other two kids and it was right. Even numbers for both and I have two girls. pretty fun :)

Wrong for my first (even number, had a boy), right for my second (odd number, had a boy). Odd number this time, will find out (hopefully) next week what we are having. :)

I just did it and it was wrong for my first, but right for the second. These things are fun!

I like the Chinese Gender Predictor. It was right with both my kids... we will have to see if it is still right or the third!

It didn't work for me. I got 18, and my son is most certainly all boy.

I got an even number for both, and I have one of each, sorry!

wow, worked for me....2 boys and a girl( well we will see with this one in 3 weeks , the u/s said it's a girl;))

Worked for this pregnancy and my son, whose 5...very interesting. My best friend is not finding out, so of course I'm going to run it on her so I can know (and maybe pre-baby shop)!!

Thanks

Worked for me. Even- I got a girl, Odd- I got a boy.

my was right. I was even and I have a girl.

My kids are now 21, 18 and 3 and I did the formula for each and it was right all 3 times. Girl, boy, boy. I hadn't heard of this before. Fun game. I would still get an ultrasound before painting the nursery if I ever had another though!

I got 20 but was told that i'm having a boy

Its not right for me. It was an odd number & i have a little girl.

nope didnt work for me well 1st was a 18 and she is a wonderful 7 yr old girly, but 2nd was a 26 and all boy at 5 and 3rd is 18 and we have been told that this one is a boy.

Ok so I tried this and it was completely opposite for me it said the baby I had in 95 should have been a girl, Tyler is all boy. It said the baby I had in 2000 should have been a boy, she is our one and only girl = ) And it said the baby I had in 2007 should have been a girl as well, and again Alex is also a boy. I think things like this sometimes work because well, it is a 50/50 shot of being right after all = )

Ditto... I came out even... but have a boy

I am currently pregnant. According to the formula I am having a girl. We chose not to find out the gender of baby, but everyone I run into tells me I am having a boy. So, idk? I guess we shall see.

Goo dluck!

Formula says my 1st would be a girl, my 2nd would be a girl and my 3rd would be a girl. I have two boys, and am pregnant with a girl. Didn't work for me!

It was only correct for 1 of 3...my youngest (born 7/2010). All three of my children are boys.

I don't believe in gender prediction...what would happen if you had twins--one boy and one girl...this formula wouldn't work:)

Pray for happy and healthy!

It didn't work for me. I have four boys and I got an odd answer only once!

Well, it sounds like fun but you could as well toss a coin :-)

It was wrong for me. (# was 19 and she is a girl.)

wow it worked for both of mine. Weird!

It was right for my boys(odd), but wrong for my daughter(it was also odd).

I have 2 boys...got 15 for one & 16 for the other!

This couldn't work for mine. I have boy/girl twins.

Wow, it worked for me.

Wrong on my first one and not sure on the 2nd yet. We'll find out in Nov. :)

worked for one child but not the other!!

Worked for me #15 and I have a beautiful baby boy!

mine says boy but the kiddo is a girl

False for both. A fun game but not reliable.