Baby Boy's 1St Birthday - Larkspur,CO

What are baby's into at this age???? Please help this Aunt, my nephew's first birthday is coming up....suggestions on good baby boy 1st Birthday presents?

My son's favorite gift at one was a lawn mower! It helped him with walking and he loved to "help" daddy mow the yard.

Our son turned one right around Christmas. Between his birthday and Christmas we got him a toy push mower, two chunky wooden puzzles, a pair of Sesame Street figures (Murray and Super Grover) and a set of age appropriate toy cars. For what it is worth he loves his mower and uses it all the time. Happy shopping.

Ask his parents what he enjoys. At 1 yo, my first son loved musical instruments/toys, books, and anything he could ride on. At 1 yo, my second son loved balls, trucks, and anything for outside play.

I’m sorry, but I am all about the practical gifts…like diaper and wipes and PJs. Good luck! But puzzles and the Elefun is good too! Or a gift card so the parents can get what they want.

depends on the kid, but my one year olds favorite toy was the trucks, they didn't even have to have lights or sounds, he played with those over all elctronic toys he got. He also loves his little sit and ride toy (a small car like vehicle for inside)

How much does he have already? One year olds don't know what is going on. Will he be getting a ton of toys?
I suggest one of your favorite children's books that he can enjoy for years to come and maybe a gift card to have his one year old pictures taken. I would have LOVED that gift. Money is always tight, but everyone loves pictures of their kids.

When both my kids were 1 they loved toys they could push... a little shopping cart or toy stroller or other push toy. They also both loved riding toys (car you sit on and push with your feet). My son loved toy musical instruments and a marble ramp toy (with big plastic balls instead of marbles which would be too small at this age) - watching the balls go down the shoots was one of his all time favorite things! My daughter already loved playing with a toy kitchen/toy food at age 1. The other thing they both loved was a toy pop up tent we could put up in the livingroom...they both still love this one!

Hi--
At that age both of my sons really liked the Leap Frog school bus with the alphabet all around it. They also liked things they could pull or push around as they started walking.
Good luck and have fun!

1 / 3