Babies R Us

Another question got me thinking.

Does anyone know if Babies R Us only has the Great Trade In Event once a year? I know they just had it (atleast ours did) in early Spring of this year, we got both of our kids new car seats then.

If I remember right they have one in the Fall too, but I can't find anything online about it. Only from past years. I'm hoping to trade in some stuff and get new for our baby due early Winter, I would love to save some money and get rid of the junk in our attic!

There is another one that runs from August 26th through September 28th.

The ad I got says it runs from 8/26-9/18, so check you area and see if the dates are different in different regions. I noticed the post below said it went through 9/28.

I was told they do one every spring and fall. We were at the store to buy a carseat and that's when we were given this information. I don't know the dates though for this year. Maybe you can call the strore near your home and check with them.

Last year ours did it in the spring and again in the fall.

1 / 3