Babies R Us

Updated on August 22, 2011
S.R. asks from Clinton, MO

Another question got me thinking.

Does anyone know if Babies R Us only has the Great Trade In Event once a year? I know they just had it (atleast ours did) in early Spring of this year, we got both of our kids new car seats then.

If I remember right they have one in the Fall too, but I can't find anything online about it. Only from past years. I'm hoping to trade in some stuff and get new for our baby due early Winter, I would love to save some money and get rid of the junk in our attic!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from St. Louis on

Last year ours did it in the spring and again in the fall.

answers from Minneapolis on

I was told they do one every spring and fall. We were at the store to buy a carseat and that's when we were given this information. I don't know the dates though for this year. Maybe you can call the strore near your home and check with them.

answers from Dallas on

The ad I got says it runs from 8/26-9/18, so check you area and see if the dates are different in different regions. I noticed the post below said it went through 9/28.

answers from San Francisco on

There is another one that runs from August 26th through September 28th.

Next question: Car Seat Disposal?