Average Height/weight for a 4 Year Old Boy?

Just wondering, what is the average height and weight for a 4 year old? Mommy's to of 4 year old boys, what are your kiddos height and weight

Awesome! Thanks guys...I know that every 4 year old is different. My son turned 4 in September and is 41.5 inches tall and 39 pounds. He seems about "average"!

There is such a huge range. There is one boy in my son's class who only weighs 26 lbs; my son weighs 44 lbs and is 44" tall. He is one of the tallest. Many of his friends are in the 42-44" range and 38-45 lbs, but we definitely know a bunch that are smaller.

My oldest son, at 4y/o: 43 inches & 41lbs

My youngest son, at 4y/o: 42 inches & 39 lbs

~That was fun looking up their stats in their baby books...haven't looked in awhile!

At 4 years old, my son was 44" tall.
Forget his exact weight, but his weight percentile was about 55%.
Tall lean boy.

My son is 5 now recently, and he is 48" tall. And if I recall I think his weight was about 50 lbs.

Ok, my son must be enormous! He is 2.5yrs, and is 39in and 41lbs!

about 42 inches and 35lbs

My son is 2 months from turning 4, he is 30 pounds and about 38 inches.

my big twin is 42 pounds and 42 inches. little twin is 39 pounds 40 inches.

My son will be five in January and he is in the 98th and 96th percentiles, respectively: 47" and 54 lbs.

My son will be 4 in 2 weeks. Last month when he was seen he weighed 32lbs and was about 36 inches.

Funny thing is my 2 yr old is 31 lbs and about 34 inches tall. Don't know the percentages for my 4 yr old until his well baby visit. He could just be on the smaller side, which until he turned 3 he was always below the 25th.

EDIT: found this chart as well HTH

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-weigh...

When my son turned four, he was 42" tall and 42 lbs.
Then he hit a major growth spurt (terrible growing pains in his arms and legs) and he shot up 4" that year.

1 / 3