Average Height/weight for a 4 Year Old Boy?

Just wondering, what is the average height and weight for a 4 year old? Mommy's to of 4 year old boys, what are your kiddos height and weight

Awesome! Thanks guys...I know that every 4 year old is different. My son turned 4 in September and is 41.5 inches tall and 39 pounds. He seems about "average"!

There is such a huge range. There is one boy in my son's class who only weighs 26 lbs; my son weighs 44 lbs and is 44" tall. He is one of the tallest. Many of his friends are in the 42-44" range and 38-45 lbs, but we definitely know a bunch that are smaller.

My oldest son, at 4y/o: 43 inches & 41lbs

My youngest son, at 4y/o: 42 inches & 39 lbs

~That was fun looking up their stats in their baby books...haven't looked in awhile!

At 4 years old, my son was 44" tall.
Forget his exact weight, but his weight percentile was about 55%.
Tall lean boy.

My son is 5 now recently, and he is 48" tall. And if I recall I think his weight was about 50 lbs.

Ok, my son must be enormous! He is 2.5yrs, and is 39in and 41lbs!

about 42 inches and 35lbs

My son is 2 months from turning 4, he is 30 pounds and about 38 inches.

my big twin is 42 pounds and 42 inches. little twin is 39 pounds 40 inches.

My son will be five in January and he is in the 98th and 96th percentiles, respectively: 47" and 54 lbs.

My son will be 4 in 2 weeks. Last month when he was seen he weighed 32lbs and was about 36 inches.

Funny thing is my 2 yr old is 31 lbs and about 34 inches tall. Don't know the percentages for my 4 yr old until his well baby visit. He could just be on the smaller side, which until he turned 3 he was always below the 25th.

EDIT: found this chart as well HTH

http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height-weigh...

When my son turned four, he was 42" tall and 42 lbs.
Then he hit a major growth spurt (terrible growing pains in his arms and legs) and he shot up 4" that year.

My son turns 4 next week. He won't have his check-up until after his birthday but I'm expecting him to chart at 37" and 31 lbs.

I think he was a touch over 36" this summer (as measured by the rides at the boardwalk!) and his pants are shorter so either he grew since then or they shrunk. Both are possible. For his weight, he was about 31.5 lbs the last time we went to the doc for an ear infection and that was with his clothes on.

My son just turned 6, and is only 46 inches and 40 pounds. what is normal is a huge range!

My son just barely turned 5-he is....(drumroll...) 49.5 inches tall and 48.7 pounds. In other words he is a BIG kid!

My son was 42 lbs and 44 inches at his 4 year old checkup.

My son turned 4 in August. He is currently 39" and 33 lbs. He's one of the smallest in his class.

4 years old is when their height and weight are virtually the same. Usually
about 40 inches, 40 lbs. but of course that varies.

I just had my son at the doctor on Monday - and he was 43.5 inches and 40 pounds.

My son turned 4 in September, and is 43" and 42 lbs.

Scandinavian average 4yo or Japanese average 4yo? There's about a 12 inch and 25lb difference :)

4.5 yr old is hitting a growth spurt MAYBE 36 lbs and about 42 inches...

My son is 5 1/2 and is About 48inches and 70 pounds...he's my chunk

45 inches tall and about 43-44 lbs. My boy is tall and lean.. ;0

At 4 years old, my son was 44" tall.
Tall lean boy.

40 lbs., 41.25" at four year checkup.

I looked it up. 3'5"/34 lbs.

My 4YO is 41 lbs, 44 inches. He's a skinny little beanpole!