Artificial Sweetners and Gas Pain, Bloating Etc.

I drink coffee and use artificial sweetners like Splenda, NurtaSweet, Sweet n low for about 20 yrs now. Ihave horrible pain daily and can't give up my coffee and don't want to use real sugar. Anyone have any alternate artificial sweetners that don't have these side effects?

Please visit www.mercola.com and read about fake sugars.
None of them are safe. If you switched off of them for even just two weeks you will be amazed how much better you feel.

Real sugar ! And to help get rid of that Nasty pain and bloating feeling, drink Fennel tea - You'll be amazed how much it helps. Good luck!

You need to use sugar!! Your body does NOT know how to digest and deal with artificial sweeteners. You will have side effects on any artificial sweetener. Some you might notice, some you might not....either way...it's well documented the stuff is poison to your body!!

Stevia
Splenda
Honey

many people, react that way to artificial sweetners.

my personal trainer is also a nutrionist and always said to go with real sugar and natural soda vs diet or artificial sweetners, have you read the warnings on them?

I would use real sugar, but less of it. Artificial sweeteners always make me feel horrible.

Have you tried agave? Not sure I spelled that correctly, but it is supposed to be really good and not cause some of the side effects of artificial sweeteners.

my son likes stevia, although i find it to licorice tasting. there is supposed to be a brand out now that has removed the licorice aftertaste. I like agave nectar myself. i use about a teaspoon in my coffee and its yum!! brown rice malt syrup is also supposed to be good, but i havent been able to find it. whole foods might carry it. are you making your coffee super strong? that gives me a tummy ache. try making the coffee a little bit weaker and see if that helps.

I stopped drinking diet Coke and was AMAZED at how much better I feel. Therefore I steer clear of the artificial sweeteners. Try it and see how you feel!

1 / 3