Are Vera Bradley Bags Durable?

Hi Moms, I saw a really nice pattern that I like and never owned one before, because it's fabric made I was wondering if it is durable and can hold a lot of stuff without it breaking right away, those who owns one pls share your thoughts, thanks moms! Iam just looking to buy a regular purse not a diaper bag. Thanks!

I have 2 VB purses and they have WAY outlasted other bags. And you can wash them! NO problems with durability--mine are large and I load them up!

I was surprised at how durable my bag has been. I have a laptop type bag with handles and I use it to carry my computer with cables and such. It ends up being pretty heavy and it's held up great.

I have a good friend who really likes VB bags. I bought a wristlet for my 11 yr old daughter to carry her retainer (and other "personal" items as that issue arises), and my friend didn't say anything negative about getting it for her. If they didn't hold up well and needed to be babied, I would think my friend would have said "hmmmm not sure I would get that for a 6th grader.." but she didn't.

I inherited a bunch of VB purses from my mother and they have all held up really well.

The handles are the first to show wear but within a reasonable time frame. They are washable but remember to take our any of the cardboard bottoms so that they don't get misshapen. I did a number on mine but was able to get a cardboard replacement from the boutique where I buy my bags.

I've not used any VB bags, but I've sewn several bags out of cloth..... the one I am currently using has lasted a year with no real problems, but the handles (also made of cloth and such) are wearing out. I tend to stuff mine pretty well, so this pattern is durable.....

I am addicted to VB bags. Love, love, love them! Yes they are durable.
My granddaughter loves to "shop" in my closet where my VB bags are kept.

I have several of them and they've held up great! I'm really hard on my things, too. Depending on the style, they double great for a day pack, baby bag, etc. I have friends who sell the Thirty-One bags and these are far more durable for the money.

Go for it!

1 / 3