Arbonne or Something Better??

I am looking for REAL opinions about Arbonne products or other lines of product from people who have actually seen results with them. If you sell them, that is fine, but please don't exaggerate the product into something its not. Does anyone have real life experience with something that you absolutely love for your face? The main "issues" I have with my skin are fine lines, large pores and some sun spots here and there. I am trying to avoid a costly and uncomfortable chemical peel.. I have tried Avon Anew products and have used entire full-size jars of products from both the Regenerest and Rejuvenate line, applying them faithfully for months, and have seen no results. So I am done with Avon and on the search for something new. Thanks mamas!

I used Arbonne skin care in the past and it worked fine, no better then anything else I tried (Regenerest, Aveeno, Neutrogena, Clinique, Benifits, Bobbie Brown, RoC, etc). I think it's hit & miss with a lot of this stuff, I would LOVE to find that ONE or two products that really worked to get rid of the tiny lines but I haven't found it yet. - Good Luck!

Hello!
I have had good results with products containing Retina A. They are expensive but last a very long time, a tube requires a visit to the dermatologist and costs 100.00. But I am 52 and often taken for thirty something, I am not kidding. Good luck!

I use Nicole Miller and I absolutely love her skin care line and makeup! I don't sell these products but I do love telling people about them! They have a guide to find your skin type and to learn your skin care options. Less $ and less fuss :) All natural ingredients and your skin looks and feels great! I have always had oily skin, or so I thought! When I started looking at the Nicole Miller guild I realized that I have combination skin and they told me exactly what to get for my skin type. I have seen a major difference and that is all I use now! I also use her skin revitalizing serum that works and I LOVE! Hope this helps and I would always love to share more :)

http://www.freedomunitedteam.com/SD20171

I have seen results for myself and others with GLIMPSE. This is a product of XanGo. It's not only natural - but there are NO TOXINS. That is huge.
My skin had a rough texture, I had wrinkles starting by my eyes and neck, puffy under eyes, and some age spots starting. Not exaggerating...I took before and after pics. This is a quality 4 step system. It actually brings NUTRITION to your skin. I am a rep, so if you're interested in trying it, please get back with me. You're welcome to go to my website www.ktlosee.mymangosteen.com - Click on GLIMPSE. Contact me - I'll send you a sample!

I am currently using Aveda All Sensitive Cleanser, Toner and Moisturizer on my face and I love it. I’ve used it for 10 years now. It’s great because I can slap on some lotion in the middle of the day if I need to, and it is never oily or greasy.

I am slowly “switching stores” and converting everything to Nicole Miller’s beauty line. I don’t sell the products, but I can show you how you can get them.

So I have your question bookmarked because I want to know the same thing. Please let us know what you try and how it works! Also, what type of skin do you have? I have the same issues I want corrected as you do, but I have dry skin also.

I have used Nicole Miller and wasn't impressed. But it has been a couple of years. It is very possible they have changed thier line since then. But if is the same as it used to be, I quit using it after the first bottle was gone.

Mary Kay skin care has been #1 for the past 13 years in a row!!!! Check out the TimeWise line.

I can tell you the diaper rash stuff is the bomb anything else I don't know about.

I love Nicole Miller too and they have a 60 day money back guarantee on an empty bottle so no risk in trying it.

Hello!

1 / 3