Apple Cider Vinegar

Has anyone personally seen any benefits from drinking apple cider vinegar or using it topically (for acne)? There are some people who swear by it and others who say it does nothing... so I am just curious... I was told that it helps digestion and curbs hunger but some sites claim tons of other benefits. Any thoughts or personal experiences?

It works great for me for yeast infections and fungal infections. Anything else I don't know.

You have to buy raw apple cider vinegar with the "mother" like Bragg's brand or else it won't work.

My FIL will drink half a cup apple vinegar a tablespoon of honey(just to help the taste) and half a cup of water to help with muscle cramps. I've never tried it personally but he swears by it. As far as acne I haven't heard anything but what the heck its cheaper than some things.
Best Wishes!

Raw apple cider vinegar takes away my acid reflux. It's like putting out a fire! I always have my cupboard stocked with it.

I also mix raw apple cider vinegar with raw honey in warm water to soothe a sore throat.

I love apple cider vinegar. It does so many great things! I take it for digestion, it is great for a yeast infection, I take two tablets every morning for acid reflux, and it is a great natural antibiotic. When I start to get a sinus infection then I drink it and it clears up fast. Drink it three times a day for bacterial vaginosis. I know people rub it on a yeast infection on their face etc...... There are really a lot of benefits.

Other than using it in making a good vinaigrette I wouldn't bother drinking it. Your natural stomach acid is plenty acid enough.
It's great as a foot soak or in the bath or rinsing your hair.
I use it in my henna mix for my hair.
My skin and scalp loves it.

Aztec-secret has an amazing mask that uses raw apple cider vinegar that works great on acne. There are also studies that it helps with diabetes, prostate cancer, and weight management. It really is up to you to find out the benefits. Everyone reacts differently what works for one person might not work for you.

I tried just taking a tablespoon a day for awhile for other reasons. It really upset my stomach. So, if you are going to try it, don't take too much at first.

My son had a wart on his hand that would not go away for literally 8 months. 4 days after putting apple cidar vinegar on it, off it came!

1 / 3