Anyone with Ideas

I am having a little girl. I cant think of any names for her and its driving me crazy. I want something cute but not the same names everyone has. if anyone has a name please help!

I've been blessed with two handsome boys, so never got to use my favorite girl's name: Annabelle Grace

I have a little girl and we were going to name her Addison Lane but my cousin beat me to it. We named her Malynna Renee. I have not met anyone with that name. Anyways just a thought...

Hi H.!
Congratulations!!! What an exciting time for you! Being a Mommy is hard work, but the rewards are endless! Just remember we're ALL learning and with time it will get a little easier!

Now, onto the names... (My favorite part)
When I think of names, I always think about what their name will sound like when it is announced over the microphone on their GRADUATION day...

Finley Grace
Braelynn Olivia
Addyson Rose
Brynlee or Brinley Carson

I hope you like these. I noticed they're pretty different from everyone elses. :)

Best of luck to you!
E.
www.mothersnmore.com

Hi!

My sister was 17 when she had her son, she learned along the way, just like every other first time mom, and he has turned out great.

Names I love are Tamsin, Thomasin, and Karenza (that means love and peace). I wanted to use those for my daughters, but my husband wouldn't go along, so we went with Alice Mary and Emily Jane. If I had another girl I would go for Sophie Grace because the initials would be the same as mine and my husband (S. and Glenn).

Good luck with your pregnancy, and your baby girl, who will be wonderful whatever name you choose.

How about Ava Grace, or Bella Rose. My friend H. named her daugters those names and I absolutely love them. Congratulations on your expected arrival, you will do great. Do you have any support? Feel free to email me.

I love your name too. It is so sweet. Here are some names I Love. Nadia, Gretchen, Nylah, Lylah, Elise, Claudia, Mercy.
Good Luck !!!

I love names that are generic...My oldest daughter is Chandler and youngest is Mica. All their friends love their names.

Maybe...
Layne
Charley
Toni
etc...My oldest daughter also likes vintage or more traditional names like...
Chloe
Emma
Audrey
Isabelle
Nora
You don't see many of those names in today's top 10! :) Good luck. I'm sure she will end up with a great name.

I love sharing names and it is so hard to pick one. My almost three year old boy is Carter Joseph and my baby girl is Ashlynn Georgia. The middle names are family names, I like to keep some family names going. But some other names we thought of for her were:
Maryn (I'm a 4th gen. Mary, so another version)
Addison
Greta
Amaya
Alaina
Kendall

And of course there's my unique name C. which means "heavenly".

Congratulations! Your daughter will be such a blessing and a joy to you.

Here's a link to a really neat baby names website: http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#prefix=&ms=true...

I hope the link works, but if not, google baby name wizard and you'll find it.

I think traditional names are very sweet for little girls, and some of the old-fashioned ones are coming back. I like sweet names like Violet or Velvet or Della. They are lovely for a little girl, but they won't sound dorky if your daughter grows up to be a judge or a famous neurosurgeon, or president!

I really like the name Colbie, like the singer Colbie Callait.
Malin or Malynn is pretty too.
Best of luck to you!

1 / 3