Anyone Tried the All-natural "Bedwetting Tablets"?

Just looking to see if anyone has given their kiddo the all natural bedwetting tablets? And if so, did they work or have side affects?

I'm leary to use them, but I'm tired of changing sheets so often. My daughter is 2 1/2 and been potty trained for several months, but she still has some accidents overnight. She refuses to wear a pull-up or training pants to bed. Which is okay, I don't want to go back to them anyway. She can go 3-4 days with no night accidents, but then have 2-3 nights in a row having them.
Any Advice?

Thank you to everyone who replied. Even though I know it's normal for a child her age to still wet the bed, I was hoping to try something to see if it helped at all. She has gone the last 4 nights with no accidents (let's keep our fingers crossed). Like I said, she won't wear night time training pants or pull-ups, only underwear! I have the waterproof pads and they work great until she wets a part of the bed the pads didn't cover.
I am just concerned of the health risk of peeing in bed. If she does it early on during the night (she doesn't wake when she does it) isn't it kinda gross and possibly unhealthy for her to lie in it all night? What if she turns and ends up right where she wet and lays her face right in it? I think this is my biggest concern as I can deal with doing laundry ALL the time.
This is just so new because my 6 year old potty-trained herself by the time she turned 2 and seriously only had a handful of accidents. I guess it was too much to ask to get that lucky twice. :)
Thanks again for all your help!

I really think for her age this is completly normail. My daughter is 3 and she wets the bed 3xs a week. Just stock up on sheets and a mattress protector(waterproof). She'll grow out of it. My oldest is 6 1/2 and she wets the bed ever once and a while. Good Luck!

S.-
I have an 11 yr old, who wets the bed also. We use the Hylands bed wetting tablets. We have seen a diffence in the sheet.They are also much cheaper them pull ups or overnights which is what we used till he out grew them. The pills have not had other effects on him. I find them at HEn House on 64th and Chatham. where have you found them? they are $5.69 there
Hope this helps a little,
S. ____@____.com

I agree, for her age, that is perfectly normal, a lot of kids aren't even fully potty trained until they're 3 if that. My son is 6.5 and he still has bedwetting issues at night. I would reccomend asking your DR of course. You can buy waterproof pads to put under the sheets so that you don't ruin the mattress, or there are kinds you can buy to put on top of the sheet. I'd try Babies R Us, or look online. Good Luck

No, but I had a friend who used the special underwear that buzzes when the accident starts. It was the only thing that works. This was years ago, though ... I don't even know if they still make it.

I haven't tried the tablets - but they are homeopathic and I don't think that they will do anything 'harmful'. Homeopathics if not needed just don't have any effect.

Honestly, at your dd's age accidents at night are quite common. Annoying for the laundry person but normal.

With my kids we had to watch what foods/drinks they had later in the day. Chocolate and citrus made my kids wet the bed.

1 / 3