Anyone Recommend a Facial Moisturizer to Wear with Makeup???

My face is so dry, it is driving me crazy!!! Anyone recommend a facial moisturizer that works well with dry, fare skin, and that is nice to wear as a base under makeup? Maybe I have the wrong lotion/makeup combo...Please no sales responses, I am not looking to purchase through private venders. Thanks!

I am the dryest and most pale thing going and all I can use that works is through a private vendor. I have not had success in the retail venue. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Neutrogena!!!! It is light and greaseless and gets the job done. ROC is also nice but a tad more expensive. (I use it for anti-wrinkles..heehee)

I use the timewise by Mary Kay. It's light, but moisturizing and doesn't make me break out.

MaryKay TimeWise Moisturizer - you can get it with SPF too.

i use the timewise line by mary kay. their moisturizer is very light and lasts forever cause you only use a little bit. i also use their "primer" before i put on foundation and its awesome. i use much less foundation cause of this primer. you can buy on ebay if you dont want to do through a consultant.

I love the Mary Kay time wise moisturizer

I use Neutrogena for sensitive, acne prone skin. It's just been within the last couple of years that I've noticed my skin getting dry in the winter & this has helped tremendously as well as helping the skin around my eyes look a lot younger. Being 100% honest, a couple of weeks ago the receptionist at a company where I was interviewing asked me if I just graduated from college because I look so young. I laughed right out loud & told her I turned 35 last month. She said I must not have any kids, & I've got 2.

I like Aveeno skin brightening lotion. I have fair combination skin & it works great under makeup!

I started using Smashbox sheer focus tinted moisturizer.....in luminous
I LOVE it! I have light skin in the winter...and it's dry too..ugh..awful! But this is so perfect. I use their Photo Finish foundation primer over the moisturizer & I love the combo :) I got the foundation primer as a sample and fell in love. It gives you that dewy look and goes on "dry" if that makes sence. :-)

Oil of Olay or the Walmart generic.

I also like Aveeno products.

1 / 3