Anyone Know of Some Type of Work I Can Do from Home?

I have done numerous requests for information for employment from home online. All I get are "homebased business" opportunities. I need a job, not a home business.

You should look into the at home communication. you are actually hired and have set hours from home to be a call center rep for companies. Hope this helps.
LiveOps and Alpine are the two largest companies.

Maybe doing medical transcription? I know you have to get certified but it pays pretty decent.

I have been doing home daycare since my oldest (who is 7) was 1 year old. If you love kids and have a lot of patience it's a great way to be home with your children while offering a safe, fun place for other working parents to bring their children. It also gives your children social interaction with other children and it teaches them how to share. There is always a need for quality child care, so I am always turning people away. Just a thought......

1 / 3