Anyone Know How to Make Money at Home. No Scams Please!

Hi, I am a stay at home mom of 2 wonderful girls and now need to start working due to some medical bills and other bills and hours being cut at my husbands work. His hours are not consistent so it will be hard to get a job out of the house. Does anyone have any suggestions for legitimate work at home jobs?

Here are a couple of 3 minute calls you can listen to: Roger Barnett, Chairman & CEO - ###-###-#### and Project MAHMA™ - ###-###-####
It the information interests you, let me know.
Good luck on finding something!
V.

I think Barbara has some great ideas...... look within yourself and find your niche. Your talents, time available, etc and go from there. If you are good on the computer.....people can use your help.

I do work from home with hubby but it is simply something he did for 20+ yrs and instead of working for someone else, we are doing it on our own now. I continue to do all the travel arrangements, all the Accounts Payable and Receivable, work with transportation to make sure loads of material are picked up on time and delivered on time., etc It is NOT something you just decide to do from home.....it grew over the years and we made the switch.

One thing we do is keep multiple incomes. As many multiple incomes you have the better. Along with my job at home, I substitute teach which brings in a little (very little) but an income that comes in handy every 2 weeks.

Working from home is hard and requires a lot of discipline. If you can't dedicate the time, don't do it. You might be better off watching someone else's children so that you can keep your focus in the right direction.

I am not a MLM fan although some seem to be legit. I hate it when I see a posting like yours and loads of moms respond with how much money you can make with them and their opportunity. The deal is if they sign you up THEY make the $$$ then YOU have to go through the process of signing people up. NOT SAYING products are bad....I don't like the PROCESS.

I get slammed EVERY time via private email for speaking my opinion on MLM's but I feel it is wrong to prey on honest moms wo specifically say they are not interested in MLM. Also, if everyone had the same opinion...this forum would be boring.

You might want to check Comcast.net's website - they ran an article last week about the top "scams" to stay away from for "Work at Home" opportunities.

I had posted it to another question, but I can't find it there.

In my experience, most are scams, or they are multi-level marketing (such as Arbonne, Amway, etc).

Well it's not exactly work at home but have you thought of direct sales? I sell for Ultimate Lifestyle (romance, candles, lingerie, and fun fashion). We are always looking for more reps, our compensation plan is awesome and you can start for as little as $19. you can check out my website if you think that is something you might enjoy. www.tracystreasurebox.net

I have not found a way to make money and not leave the house. I have looked into alot of these make money from home websites, but I have always been skeptical so never really pursued any of them. I can tell you that I have started selling Scentsy and absolutely love it!! Unique scentsy warmers use a low watt bulb to melt specially formulated was slowly, maximizing it's fragrance time. With no flame, soot, or wick, the Scentsy wickless candle system is a safe way to enjoy more than 80 Scentsy fragrances. I will never use candles again. My house smells sooo good and my kids are safe. Scentsy wickless candles won't ever get hot enough to burn or catch fire. My son stuck his finger in the wax and he just had a really great smelling finger..lol. Please check out my website and give me a call so I can tell you all about it. I can't promise that you don't have to work at it, but Scentsy sells itself, so you don't have to work that hard.
I look forward to hearing from you!!

###-###-####
www.coribell.scentsy.us

There are a lot of great ways to make money online.
If you like to write you can supplement your income at Associated Content. Also check out Demand Studios, Textbroker, and Suite 101, WordGigs, Ezine Articles, and brighthub.

If you like to blog or want to get into blogging, check the The Niche Blogger program at http://www.thenicheblogger.com/amember/go.php?r=3549&....
You do have to pay to join, it's 19.95 a month but you can have a free trial to see what it's about. I love this program, Amy, the owner, walks you through what you need to do step by step. You don't need any knowledge about blogging or websites to get started. Also, what is great about this program is that you know it works because it is something that she actually does herself. She started 2 years ago and now she makes $5,000 a month from her blogs. Lot's of other people also make a full time income following the steps in her program.

Also, check out KGB or ChaCha.com. Neither will give you a full time income, but it can help supplement your income. These are great because it requires no phone work and you can set your own schedule up.

Check out www.TreasureTrooper.com/minella I made 58$ last month and I did about an hour ever week night while I was watching TV. It's free to do and it's a very easy way to make extra money. I think of it as a hobby that makes me money.

If you have Facebook, check out http://cloudcrowd.com/i/65abd6 They offer tasks for you to do. I've heard it's very easy. I don't have any personal experience with it yet, but I am starting it today. But I have heard good things about it.

There is also Amazon Mturk. It's where you get paid to do simple tasks. It's a great way to earn extra money. If you like to look for products online or help other people find good deals on items, check out IMShopping, you can get money for answering peoples questions.

There are also at home call center jobs, such as West at Home and Live Ops.

You can sign up to test websites. Check out userlytics or usertesting. They both pay 10 dollars per test and take about 10 minutes to complete. I signed up with both, but have only done a test with Userlytics. It was very easy and they paid the next day.

If you have any questions about any of this, I would be more than happy to answer them.
If you keep an eye on my blog at www.makemoneyonline.tonoftips.net I will be talking about a work at home opportunity every 3-4 days. It's still fairly new so there isn't much information on it, but I am go into more detail on some of the things you can do to make money.
For the most part none of these are actual jobs, but if you actually sit and do a lot of these it can add up to a couple hundred extra dollars a month. And it's great because you can do it all no matter what your schedule is like. I work them all while taking care of my 2 kids during the day.

For job leads check out the forum at workplacelikehome.com there is a lot of great information about different companies that hire people from home.

Babysitting. If you have the money, medical transcription. A lot of the "work at home" things are things like amway and such. I, personally, can't stand asking people to buy things from me that I know they don't need. But really, have you thought about getting a part time job at night? Somewhere like Walmart or Target or the local grocery store? Even a food place like taco bell or something? They generally ONLY hire part timers (so they don't feel pressured to buy benefits), but are easy enough jobs to do in the meantime. And you don't feel bad about quiting when you need to.

Great question and great answers below. If you have a few months to set it up, a passion, and a few hundred dollars, then having your own recurring revenue business does pay off in the long run and you set your hours and enjoy what you do. I did this for www.stompstressaway.com because I wanted to help people around the country deal with stress effectively for a very low price at their convenience. The bonus is that I love helping people and I get to spend more time wtih my wife and son. It is a lot of work to set up, but once it is up and running you can make a thosand dollars a month for a couple of hours worth of work-so if you are thinking long term, then it is a good option. If you are short on time and cash flow, then some of the other ideas below like babysitting might make more sense. Best of luck.
C. B., Ph.D.
Husband, Father, and Founder of www.stompstressaway.com

Hey there!

I TRULY have the answer for you....I'm not a random person posting this trying to get people to sign up for something that really won't happen. I'm a real SAHM and had/have the same goals that you have--I wanted to stay home with my son. I joined a company called Homemade Gourmet and it's such a GREAT company. I have been with them for a year and a half and my business has exploded! I just promoted to Sr. Team Leader and am working towards Director!

What is Homemade Gourmet? We are a company with a mission of Bringing Families back to the dinner table by providing EASY to prepare mixes to get dinner on the table fast! I invite you to check out my website to learn more about what types of products we have, what we are all about etc. If you are still interested in learning a little more I'd be glad to send you some information via email. Just send me your request to: ____@____.com

www.homemadegourmet.com/juliewilliamson

Just a few perks by being a Homemade Gourmet Consultant:

*Everybody eats! It's a consumable product so you will find your customers will call YOU to reorder!

*Generous commission plans and consultant discounts. Start out earning 35% (sign up ONE person and you'll make 40%!!)

*It's only $39 to get started!! Your starter kit will come with catalogs, order forms, mixes and more! Plus join us in March and receive $100+ worth of mixes for FREE!

*In an economy that people are struggling in....Homemade Gourmet is rising to the top!

OK that's all I'll post for now--email me for more info and I'd be glad to answer ANY questions you may have!

Hugs!

1 / 3