Anyone in Austin That Can Recommend a Good Roofer?

hello all,
my roof was damaged with the recent hail storm and i would like to hire a reputable roofer. there are a lot of storm chasers in the area and i would rather hire someone local. Any info would be appreciated. Also, I am concidering getting a metal roof, if anyone has one and can tell me about their experience with metal roofs, that would also be appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Thank you everyone for the referrals. I ended up hiring Diamond Roofing, and they were fantastic. My roof was installed in one day and it looks fantastic. I highly recommend Mack at Diamond roofing in the future.

My son works with all types of roofs, they specialize in metal roofs, guarantee their work and have been around for many years. Call Eilers Roofing or call him on his cell
###-###-####. His name is Robert

Please, for your own sake, go with a well established roofing company in the area. Metal roofs and tile roofs cost considerably more than shingle roofs, and you should probably get at least two or three bids from reputable companies before you make a decision. Precision Roofing: ###-###-####; WILSON ROOFING COMPANY ###-###-#### are two companies that we use a lot. Central Texas Metal Roofig Supply ###-###-#### and Austin Roofing Supply ###-###-#### can give you recommendations for companies to contact.

Metal roofs come with terrific warranties and a variety of colors, and there are also some terrific shingle roofs out there. We have a 50 yrs. warranty Storm Master roof.

Ehlers Roofing is excellent, and very honest. ###-###-####

Roof Crafters ###-###-####) is fantastic. I've used them twice. The last time, the crew was up on my roof wearing plastic trash bags, making sure no water leaked in during a horrendous storm.

I just had my roof done and got about 5 bids from companies that all came highly recommended from a friend in commercial real estate. I chose a man that has his own company that was way less than everyone (he did lots of extra things that needed done but that weren't included in my insurance adjusters quote) He was fabulous - very professional, did immaculate work, always did what he said, showed up on time, did all the work in 1 day, and cleaned everything up perfectly, etc. I was extremely impressed and he saved me over $1,000 from my highest bid and $500 from the next closest. He is Ken Bowen from Ranger Roofing ###-###-####. Please tell him I referred him - good people like that deserve to be referred at every chance! Good luck!

Hello, L.!
I recommend Ritter Renovations. They have excellent references, are very reliable, and should be able to provide you with affordable options for your roofing needs. Their # is ###-###-####.
-Jen

We had our roof redone two years ago by a man named Mike Shaw. He owns his own business: Mike Shaw Construction. He's GREAT! And he did a great job. He has a lot of integrity, which is important to me. His phone number is: ###-###-####. His email is: ____@____.com go to the same church, and I would call on him again, when it's time to replace the roof again!

We are using Remedy roofing. They are based out of the Houston area, but do a lot of work here. My sister is an insurance adjuster for an insurance company and she highly recommended them for honesty and good work, so we went with them. I know they aren't Austin based, but just wanted to throw their name out there. I have the phone number if you did want it.

Our neighbors also after seeing our sign in our yard for them said they used them a few years ago after a hail storm and said they did a great job.

My neighbor is a roofer, he's done my home and a few others in the neighborhood. I would recommend him to everyone, very polite and gets the job done. I don't know if he does metal roofs though.

Dwight Barker Roofing
1616 Serenity Dr
Pflugerville, TX 78660
###-###-####

1 / 3