Anyone Have Two Boys and a Girl, or Two Girls and a Boy?

I am pregs with number three, as most know I think! Anyhoo, I was wondering what the stats out there are for two of the same gender and then a third of the opposing gender. I have a few friends that have this, but most have the same! I have two fabulous boys and would love a girl, but I am getting that familiar boy "sense" and my hubs is just sure it's a boy. But I have come up with the most awesome name, so if it is a boy, I will get to use a name I just love :D Anyway, just curious, do you think it is more common to have all the same gender? Just for clarification, I will not be disappointed if it is a boy, a girl would be great bc I haven't experienced raising one, but a boy will be fab also. Just curious what some of you think about this!

In answer to 3princes.. I will find out in about 9 wks I guess, I am 11 now so around 20 wks or so. I am eager to find out but I also enjoy the time of mystery :D My oldest son informs me regularly that he doesn't need a baby brother because he already has one! So that will be interesting if it is a boy ;)
update: probably no one will read this now but I did find out and it is another baby boy! I saw little boy parts immediately and he was showing them off the whole ultrasound ;) We are very happy :D

You have 50% chance that this baby is a girl, 50% its a boy. Don't let people tell you that you have a greater chance of it being another boy....I saw a study once that disproves this. And it just doesn't make sense scientifically.

Three boys are so much fun, as would be adding a girl. WHen do you find out?

Well, the stat are different for boys than girl...
Boys are 75%, while girls are 73% likelihood of the 3rd child being the same gender as long as it is the same mother and father. Change dad's and the stats are 50% either way.

I have heard from people that with each child (for some reason) your chances of a different gender decrease. I'm one of 3 girls from my parents (my dad had three girls then one boy with his first wife). I have three boys of my own. My brother-in-law (sister's hubby) is one of 4 boys, and my best female friend, who is one of three girls, is married to one of four boys.

My youngest is less than two months old, so blessings on all of you if you have another boy (or even if you don't). It is AWESOME!! (But insane.)

=)

2 girls and preggers with my boy now. Good Luck!

I had three boys then a girl. Have you heard the old wives tale about predicting the sex of the baby with a string and your wedding ring?
Here is a link
http://www.babygenderprediction.com/needle-gender-predict...
I did this and it was right every time.
It is just for fun and even funnier when it comes true!!
Good luck and God Bless!!

I had 3 boys and then a girl.

Well, we chose to be surprised with every pregnancy (finding out gender that is!) And after two boys I was so convinced that I was having a third boy that when they said "it's a girl" I asked, are you sure??? Like you I wasn't hoping for a boy or girl, happy with what God gave but I was excited to have a baby girl! My fourth was a boy so my daughter will forever be the princess. :)

I have an 8yr old boy, and then 4yr & 1yr old girls!
All of my cousins have had all of the same gender babies-mostly boys! My SIL has girl, boy, girl. I guess it really is unpredictable!
Congrats with baby #3!!

1 / 3