Anyone Have Experience with Costco Brand Diapers?

My daughter, who just turned 2, has always been in Pampers diapers until about a month ago. I started using Luvs mainly because they are much more affordable than Pampers. I do not really care for the way they fit her and I have had problems with night time leaks. She fits in a size 5 in the Pampers just fine but I think she needs a size 6 in the Luvs and those are impossible to find (she is 30lbs and 36 inches so she is big for her age). So, I was contemplating trying the Costco brand but I really don't want to buy 160 diapers only to find out that I don't like them. Have any of you tried them and did you like them?

Thanks, everyone, for your advice. I did not know that Costco would return the diapers if you do not like them. That has totally changed my mind about trying them! I am also going to buy a small package of the Target brand and see how they work. I just recently switched to the Target wipes and like them so maybe I will like the diapers, too! Thanks again!

I've been buying Costco diapers (and wipes) for my 2 1/2 year old for a few months now, and I like them a lot. I was also using Pampers before that, and tried Luv's but didn't like the way they fit.

C.,
I haven't had experience with Costco diapers, but I do use the Jewel/Albertsons generic brand of diapers for my 32 lb baby boy. They come in smaller packs that are usually on sale for like 7.99 so you could try them first before buying the case of them for 19.99. Just a thought. ~ K.

I use the Costco diapers just fine, but my daughter is in size 4. Maybe they're worse as they get bigger. Have you looked at ordereing from 1800diapers.com Maybe you could stick with the pampers. they are the best.

My daughter has used the costco brand since she was one and we love them, never had a problem. They are very similar to Huggies if you have ever tried those.

My son is 2 and at 36 lbs. I have the same problem with diapers leaking and tried various brands including Costco. I would not recommend them at all. They don't come in size 6, and size 5 was too small for my son. I also do not think their quality (in terms of absorbancy)is that good.
The only ones I like are the Huggies Supreme diapers, but they are really pricey.

yes, I have. I will say nothing fits like Pampers, in my opinion, but having said that I DO like Costco. I use them during the day and and night I tend to put a pamper on. I save money this way.
Also, Costco will let you return them if you don't like them!

If you check the cost per diaper, you may find that the Huggies that Costco sells are slightly cheaper than the Kirklands. That's how it works out for the size 3s at least.

We've been using Costco diapers for a few months and have had no problems. They've leaked once, and that was our own fault for not changing her sooner. We do, however, use either a Cruiser or a Huggies Overnight at bedtime because she sleeps for so long. Regular Pampers and Huggies Supreme didn't cut it for overnights either. I have also had good luck with Target brand during the days. The Jewel brand, however, wasn't so great.

C.,

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! We tried them and they leaked and when she was wet we could feel it on the outside of the diaper. The cost of diapers went up at my Costco and it is barely worth it to buy them there. I buy the box of Huggies for 19.99 at target, and usually I have a 1.00 or 2.00 coupon.

1 / 3