Anyone Doing This Work at Home Job?

I was wondering if anyone has done or is doing the rebate processing job from www.ProcessAtHome.com It seems like a good job, but I am always cautious of anything you pay to learn more about. It just seems too good to be true, so I thought I would see if any of you out there have tried it. Thanks.

Hello B.,

I'm a mother of 2 boys and work a full time job. Recently I started working part time from home. I'm a Marketing Executive for Melaleuca. There's no selling or stocking for products. No MLM!!!!! Refer other and receive residual income for life. How's that for a part time job. Wouldn't you tell a friend or family member about a good movie you saw or a restaurant that has excellant food. Right now until June 20th to become a preferred customer and the price is $14.50, half off the org. price. Take a moment and visit the website and read about the products. If you interested in becoming a customer please visit my website www.livetotalwellness.com/P. and leave your contact information. If you want to start a business as well please visit www.workathomeunited.com/P. and leave your contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

The products are awesome and are a more safer alternative for you and your family.

Take care.

Have you heard of Scentsy "the Wickless Candle"? Check out my website at WWW.SCENTSY.COM/DFW for more information. It's an awesome company and very flexible.

Have a Scentsational Day!

Hello my name is J. Fulton

My children are grown now the youngest is graduating from high school. Yes, I was a stay at home mom for years. But, I can enjoy my days now, knowing I had given my little ones the best possible start.

What I'm trying to do is for all the Moms out there; that wish to stay at home with their children, and find a way to bring balance their lives! Be at home, and at the same time contribute to the family income.

I've recently done some online research on this exact topic. Currently, I have established myself as e-reps for the following companies: Avon, Melaleuca and Tupperware........no collecting money or making door to door deliveries these days. These companies present you with a personalized webpage to establish your customer base.

I'm just starting my own at home based company; don't know how this is going to work exactly, but I’m trying for the kids. If you are interested in my research which is a free "Home Business Based Newsletter", just drop me a note here.

There are too many online scams out there! I am absolutely sure you would like to hear about all my pitfalls. I'll be happy to share what I have learned for your little darlings. The reason I have posted for you to contact me; is that I’m a firm believer in not spamming.

Have a great day!

A Member of "The International Home Association of Home Business Entrepreneurs"

I tried it...DON'T do it. It is ridiculous. You have to pay to make money. I signed up for I think $200, they gave me access to a couple sites, then in order to make money you have to pay to put ads in papers and on the net. I tried the 60 day money back guarantee. I focused ALL of my time on it and made absolutely NO money.

I can however introduce you to a great company I am working with. I have been with them for less than a month and have a pay check coming!

Being a single mom with an 8 month old son and no help from the father can be depressing...and hard. I have found a way to stay at home with my baby for as long as possible and the company I am working with has allowed me to do so thus far.

Have you ever heard of Melaleuca? It's a Wellness Company. They manufacture wellness and environmentally sensitive products for the home and for personal care.

I'm trying to tell as many people as possible about these products and I think everyone should have them in their home.

ALTHOUGH...there is a start up fee...this month it is only $14.50 compared to $29 normally. Before you cancel it out, let me just tell you, like I stated previously, that I have been doing this for not even a month and my first check will be here the 15th. I am very excited about it!

If you are interested, I would love for you to contact me to view a presentation and hear more about them. The presentation is about 40 minutes long. They will tell you everything and anything you need to know about the company and how it operates. It is so informational. I learn more and more every time I watch it.

There are presentations everyday, so whatever time and day works best for you and your family's schedule, we can accommodate.

Best of Luck to You and Yours,

Pam

1 / 3