Any Sports for a 3 Year Old Boy?

I have a three year old son who LOVES sports however every leaugue I come across requires the child to be at least 4. Does anyone know of any sports activities for his age in the North Dallas (Plano, Frisco, McKinney) areas?

My son was the same way. Plano Sports Authority starts them at 3 years for soccer and T-Ball.

Checkout their website at www.psaplano.org. Excellent organization... super coaches... higly recommend.

H.

My 3 year old son is playing soccer for PSA www.psasoccer.org. My husband is coaching his team along with my 5 year old sons team. The spring season just started. He could play in the fall though.

Try soccer tots! It is great and the kids can start early!! My boys have been going since they were 2. They have a website: soccertotsdallas.com

National Youth Sports also starts at 3. My son played soccer with them last spring. I got a flyer at my house, that's how I found out about it. I was really impressed with how inexpensive it was in comparison. However, everything was an additional cost (it may be this way in other leagues too, this was our first experience.), the jerseys, socks, trophies, pictures, etc. all were additional to their fees. Also, we were really disappointed with how unorganized they were, but it was a good league to introduce our son to team sports.

1 / 3