Any Recommendations on a Learning Program/pre-k for My 2 Year Old in Kennesaw?

I am looking for a preschool program for my son who will be two next year. I am looking for a place with a great acedemic reputation that I can trust my baby's wellfare with. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

My daughter started going to the Wildwood Baptist Church when she was 20mths old. THe church has a separate preschool area. Yes, they do learn about God, but they also learn "preschool" things too, like colors, numbers, motorskills, communcation skills, etc. I highly recommended the preschool. The directior Diane Synder is awesome as all of the teachers my daughter has had there. This coming up Fall will make 3yrs. Right now shes in the older twos, becuase her birthday is after Sep. 1. Which GA Law states that kids with birthdays after that date start school the next year. So she will be turning 6 when she starts Kindergarten. Anyway, the prices are great. They have a carpool line, where you can just drive up and drop off your child every moring and pick up your child in the afternoon. Or you can walk you child in like I did the first year. It's a 2 day a week program. Wednesday is lunch bunch day. The hours are from 9am-12pm. Wed. till 1pm. Each class has 2 teachers, with 10 children in a class. Until you get into the older 3's and 4's the class is 15, with 2 teachers. They do great things with the childern. My daughter has learned soooooo much by going there. Their located off Wade Green Rd. You also recieve a key card that you have to use to be able to get into the preschool. Again, I highly recommened you call them. Oh, they also go by the Cobb County School calendar. I'm not sure if your looking for something now, or something in the fall. They are taking registrations right now, you can see thier sign out by the entrance.

Hi T.. Like Mae, my girls have gone to Wildwood Baptist Preschool on Wade Green rd. My older child went there for 2 years, and now my second daughter is just finishing up her first year (in the 3 yr. old class) So altogether, we have 3 years there and have been very pleased. The teachers are loving and caring and for the most part, things run very smoothly. The facilities and playground areas are well kept too. I've always felt the tuition fees were very reasonable for the quality of the school. I highly recommend Wildwood.

Hi T.,

My daughter just finished up her first year in the 2 yr old class at Summit Baptist, located on Moon Station, off Baker Rd. Summit has such a loving atmosphere and they do sooo much over there. They have festivals on weekends for most of the holidays, they have 2 consignment sales per year. They learn about God and they do the basics, colors, shapes, etc.,. They have carline (which is great! You can walk them in if you want, but my daughter is very independent so it was great for us) and lunch bunch daily. Check them out.

Foundations for the Future on Stanley Rd. I happen to be Director of Family Services and staff counselor. The website is www.foundationscorp.com and you owe it to yourself to go have a tour! You will be blown away. I was so impressed with what they are doing there, I took my emotion education program there and started the family services division. It's unbelievable. Check out the website.... good luck!

1 / 3