Any Other Sites like Zulily (One of Those Daily-deals Sites)?

I love Zulily.com, and have ordered 3 different times from it, but am wondering if there are other options out there. I would LOVE to be able to start my Christmas shopping, but all the kids' clothes on Zulily are pretty much still summer options. Any suggestions for other places I can get similar items?

I like Kidsteals.com, babysteals.com, and mamabargains.com
I have ordered from all 3 and have been very happy with the products and the shipping!

i have ordered from zulily, totsy, and ideeli... i find however the shipping sometimes takes forever and shipping is high unless buying something really good :)

totsy.com
gilt.com
ruelala.com

13deals.com
thatdailydeal.com
dailysteals.com

There are a lot of them! http://dealnews.com posts deals from a lot.

www.livingsocial.com

groupon.com
screamindailydeals.com

I know someone below mentioned totsy. Another mom site that I'm on has had dozens of members post absolutely horrible things about them. I would seriously avoid them at all costs!

I agree - totsy was terrible. It took forever to get my stuff and the customer service was horrible. Zulily has been better but the last thing I ordered still hasn't shipped. I can't wait to see what others suggest.

1 / 3