Any Iideas on Snacks for 9Yr Old's Baseball Game?

I'm out of ideas for what to bring for a 12 p.m. baseball game for 11 9yr old's.

When all 3 of my kids were playing ball, I usedto take cake cones. You take an ice cream cone and fill with cake batter.Bake it and frosten just like a cake.The kids loved them. If you try it let me know how thing go.

Hello M. ...

I have over 15 years experience in putting together snacks for sporting events! No wonder ... I have four daughters that have all played softball, soccer, basketball, and volleyball. Whew!
I think you'll really appreciate this one-page report on snacks for young athletes!

www.valleyathletic.org/_Download.php/downloads/VAA/Public...

If it's not "clickable", just copy & paste it into your browser.

Enjoy!
M. Kissell

Hi M.. I have been there for years, we love taking granola bars and jucie or yahoo drinks., chips, cookies are always a hit, I miss doing that. I am a mom of two and they are now 18 and 23. I am a young mom that misses doing that fun stuff. I am doing scentsy warmers now instead of snacks at a ball game. I miss that, but good luck and have fun with your son! D.

Sliced oranges (cut in half), apples and granola bars.

I go to Randy's, which is a produce store on Sepulveda between Crenshaw and Prarie. It is closer to crenshaw.It is next door to 31 Flavors Baskin Robins Ice Cream. I go once a week and by all my fruits and vegetables. Seedless grapes are refreshing for kids when they are out in the sun and hot. You can get whatever fruit is in season. My daughters favorite is strawberries. I also get the bag of baby carrots that are ready to eat. Apples or oranges cut into slices are a quick snack too. Banannas also are a great snack. They also sell sunflower seeds and different kinds of nuts. Their store has quality fruit for a low price all the time so you don't have to wait for sales. Good luck. D.

We have a game at noon today, too! I bring 100% juice boxes, an apple, and a bag of crackers.
Have fun!

order pizza. it's cheap, they'll deliver to the park and you'll be a hit.

I would buy oranges and cut them in quarters. I would also buy juice packs so it's easy to get them from point A to point B. I played softball and this is what we would get. It has carbs so it will help if they get hungry.

Bananas, balance bars and water...be the healthy Mom! Everyone else will bring Capri Sun's and sugar snax.

1 / 3