Any Ideas for Temporary Position While Pregnant?

My husband and I just moved to Minnesota and I am due with our first child at the end of March. I have been looking for temporary employment until mid-February, with little success. Does anyone have any ideas for a job that won't require much lifting and would be interested in temporary help?
Thanks for any suggestions!

I just started a job at the new Target in Roseville that just opened the beginning of October. You can check out and see if they have any cashiering jobs left. I know that they are hiring for overnight stock people but you have to lift a lot of boxes and in your condition I don't know if you would want to do that. Unless they would be willing to hire you with restrictions of lifting. You could just have others lift for you and you just stock the shelves. They are located in Roseville. Let me know if you want other information on these positions and I can ask tonight when I go into work.

Hi J., Please check out this great site you will love it, just click below, This is my upline Joe's website:

http://createmysuccess.com/mangosteen/webcast

Thanks, R.

Please email me with any questions about XanGo.

Looking for "seasonal" help @ my job. I work at store called ZGallerie in Woodbury. I live in eagan, and its about a 15-20 min drive. My manager, Lauren is awesome! Looking for help asap I think.... you could always call and ask. The number is ###-###-####. Z gallerie is an awesome home decor store. (Compared to Pier 1, and Pottery Barn!)

Good luck with employment and your pregnancy!

Stores are hiring now for the holidays, otherwise a temp agency like Prostaff is good--my college-aged son worked for them last summer and made a good wage.

Best way to find temporary work is through the employment agencies for temp workers.

Try Jeanne Thorne Temporary Agency- I used then many years ago for temp work. I liked the temp job they found for me.

1 / 3