Any Good Children's Clothing/ Toy Consignment Stores or Sales in Cupertino Area

I recently moved here from the east coast...where I had found good consignment stores and sales for kids clothing and toys...and boy, did I get some deals. I haven't had any luck finding consignment stores or sales for kids stuff out here (I'm in the Cupertino area). Does anyone know of any good ones?

The Smiling Frog closed over a year ago. I was going to mention The Kidz Shoppe too. They are great!

Watch for Outrageous Outgrowns at the Fairgrounds. THis is a huge consignment sale twice a year -- usually March and September. They have a website.

Most of the good consignment stores in the area have closed or changed hands. There's a Goodwill store on DeAnza blvd between Prospect and 85 that Iused to like, but I haven't been there in a while. You can sometimes do just as well shopping the clearance racks at Mervyn's or Ross. Watch for additionals on the clearance at Mervyn's -- especially on Wednesdays.

Welcome to the area.

It is not cupertino but it is close.

The Kidz Shoppe
14454 Union Ave,
San Jose
###-###-####
www.thekidzshoppe.net

It is small but Good quality things and good prices.

You could also join either Las Madres or PAMP (Palo-Alto Mid Penninsula Parents) groups, and then have access to their classified ad tools. I've bought and sold many toys and clothes using these tools. Both groups have a reasonable annual fee, and many other programs like speaker events and organized playgrops.

Check out the Smiling Frog in Sunnyvale. ###-###-####
1673 Hollenbeck Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

They have clothes and toys, mostly gently used but there are some new items.

1 / 3