Any Good Children's Clothing/ Toy Consignment Stores or Sales in Cupertino Area

Updated on October 15, 2008
E.W. asks from San Jose, CA

I recently moved here from the east coast...where I had found good consignment stores and sales for kids clothing and toys...and boy, did I get some deals. I haven't had any luck finding consignment stores or sales for kids stuff out here (I'm in the Cupertino area). Does anyone know of any good ones?

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar

J.W.

answers from San Francisco on

Check out the Smiling Frog in Sunnyvale. ###-###-####
1673 Hollenbeck Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087

They have clothes and toys, mostly gently used but there are some new items.

Smallavatar

L.C.

answers from San Francisco on

You could also join either Las Madres or PAMP (Palo-Alto Mid Penninsula Parents) groups, and then have access to their classified ad tools. I've bought and sold many toys and clothes using these tools. Both groups have a reasonable annual fee, and many other programs like speaker events and organized playgrops.

K.I.

answers from San Francisco on

It is not cupertino but it is close.

The Kidz Shoppe
14454 Union Ave,
San Jose
###-###-####
www.thekidzshoppe.net

It is small but Good quality things and good prices.

Smallavatar

S.L.

answers from San Francisco on

Watch for Outrageous Outgrowns at the Fairgrounds. THis is a huge consignment sale twice a year -- usually March and September. They have a website.

Most of the good consignment stores in the area have closed or changed hands. There's a Goodwill store on DeAnza blvd between Prospect and 85 that Iused to like, but I haven't been there in a while. You can sometimes do just as well shopping the clearance racks at Mervyn's or Ross. Watch for additionals on the clearance at Mervyn's -- especially on Wednesdays.

Welcome to the area.

Smallavatar

L.H.

answers from San Francisco on

The Smiling Frog closed over a year ago. I was going to mention The Kidz Shoppe too. They are great!

Next question: Preschools and Mom Groups