Anniversary Get-away Ideas

I am a stay at home mom of 4 and I do home daycare for 4. I need a get-away! Our 18th anniversary is in Sept and I am looking for places in Ohio or very close to Ohio for a reasonable weekend romantic time. Thank you in advance for any ideas,.

I don't know anything about its price, but I've heard that Worthington Inn is a really nice place to stay. And, Worthington has some really cute shops even for just window shopping.

Hi! I place that I would love to go and have never been is Ravenwood Castle. I have heard lots of good things about it and used to work with one of the owners at the local library. There is a website...www.ravenwoodcastle.com. Check it out! There is lots of info in the site! Good luck and Happy Anniversary!
~H.

Hocking Hills is fantastic. If you just google for it, there are a ton of individual cabins in intimate settings. Many of them are set up just for a romantic getaway.

Amish country is also a good getaway. My favorite place there is the Charm Country Inn in Charm, Ohio - close to Berlin for shopping, etc.

I don't know what you budget is or how far you are willing to travel but.... Oglebay in WV is a geat escape. Also the Smoky Mountains is a little drive but wonderful. Sometimes we even drive to Pittsburgh for the weekend. Stay in downtown and, do things around town. The stip distict is fun Saturday mornings. You could even try a little B&B in a neighboring town. Or in Amish Country.
Hope this helps,
A.

My husband and I had enjoyed the Old Man's Caves Chalet's for the past six years. We usually go on Valentine's Day but they would be beautiful now too. Here is the link to their website. Have fun!

www.oldmanscavechalets.com

Have you thought about getting a cabin in Hocking Hills?

1 / 3