All Moms - Stone Mountain,GA

i am in some financial need with mortgages and need some financial advise on what to do asap

The best mortgage broker I know (and I'm a Realtor so I know many) is:

Eric Rothberg
work: ###-###-####

Eric Rothberg
work: ###-###-####

I'm not sure what your exact situation may be but as part of the government's efforts to assist people who are in a over their heads with their mortgage they have enacted some refinancing and loan modification options. Take a look at this website (it's the government website that talks about all this): www.makinghomeaffordable.gov

It has some questions you can answer to see if you are eligible for the refinance or the loan modification.

Call your mortgage company. There are so many people defaulting on their loans and going into foreclosure, mortgage companies would rather work with you on payments than lose the acct. altogether. (Sometimes they're more willing to work with you after you've missed a payment or two -- but, hopefully, you don't have to go there.)

Good luck to you!

I'm not sure what your situation is, but I just read this article from the dollar stretcher:

http://www.bankrate.com/dls/news/debt/20090326-debt-advis...

"There is help for those who are employed, whether or not you still have some home equity. Refinancing, which usually requires some equity in the home, and loan modification, when equity may not be necessary, are possible options but can be very complex. The main issue is to know who to talk to and what programs are available.

My preferred way to tackle this problem is to call the Homeownership Preservation Foundation at (888) 995-HOPE (4673). The foundation's counselors are part of "HOPE NOW," an alliance between counseling agents, servicers, investors and other mortgage market participants approved by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, who provide free foreclosure prevention assistance. Because everyone has come together under the auspices of the government, lines of communication are already in place. Although they're not perfect, this can speed up getting to the decision makers.

If you have no income or have been unable to refinance, the foundation's counselors will give you all your other options, including short sale, deed in lieu of foreclosure and more. These may not be the alternatives anyone wants, but they may be the least stressful, least damaging to your credit and least expensive for you in the end.

No one knows what new mortgage assistance programs may become available from Uncle Sam, but the foundation will know first, so I recommend them. Plus, they are free of charge and funded by the government."

I just went through this. Call your local Representative to Congress. They will get you in touch with the correct people to work on your behalf.

I don't know what your financial need is exactly, but I would contact your mortage company...believe me, they want to work out a situation to help you out. You can apply for a loan remodification so that you will not go into foreclosure. This can be done a number of ways...lowering your rate and/or extend the time, etc. They are usually always willing to help people. Call them today! You can email me personally if you would like.

A. - If you could give some more specific information, it would be helpful in responding to your inquiry

Call Home Development Resources

###-###-####

if you happen to speak to Jane Owens, tell her K. Schmitt sent you.

these folks are a non profit and help with situations like yours. PLEASE be careful. there are a lot of scams out there. this isn't one of them

With these people behind you the mort comp can't say they didn't know or don't care you have a modified agreement. my girl friend is losing her house AFTER having a signed modification agreement with her mort company and the other side says they don't care, won't take her money and is foreclosing. Talking to the mortgage company used to be the thing to do. I don't agree anymore. In fact my girlfriend even talked to her congressman who referred it to the Treasury Dept TWICE nadda

1 / 3