After School Care with Emphasis on Dance, Gymnastics, and Drama

I am trying to find after school care for a 2nd grade girl with emphasis on drama, dance and or gymnastics. Possibly with pickup at the school

Try Infinite Bounds in Plano.

ASI Gymnastics. It is on the east side of 75 - I believe at Exchange Pkwy in Allen. They do after school pickup, but you would have to call to make sure tney come all the way to Plano/Allen line. Good luck.

ASI gymnastics has an afternoon after school care program and has a shuttle pick up service. wwwasigymnastics.com I hope this helps!
They have many locations all over the DFW metroplex!

Dear S.:

I am an experienced Nanny with excellent references. I also have Primrose School experience as well. If interested, please call me at 214/232-4123 and perhaps we could work soemthing out.

D. L

1 / 3