Affordable Reading Tutor for 5Th Grader

i am looking for a 5th grade tutor to help my son over the summer to get better at his reading befor he enters the 6th grade

Hi M.:

I'm available to tutor your child over the summertime in the late afternoon to early evenings and/or on weekends. I currently teach ESL kids at Seagoville, but have taught 6th and 7th grade reading and language arts. I also have experience tutoring at Sylvan and in many of the afterschool programs that my school offers. As for my educational background, I graduated from Baylor with a master's in 2002. I normally charge $40 an hour.

Hello M.,
I may be able to help your child with reading this summer. I own and operate my own in home child care facility. I do offer tutoring to school age children. I have many spots available for the summer. Let me know if you are interested. My phone # is ###-###-#### or ###-###-####

M.,
My children have used two tutors in the Garland area. The first is Family Tutoring. Both husband & wife tutor out of their home in Rowlett. The husband tutors my 7th grader in math and my son says he is the first person to ever make math fun for him. His wife does reading tutoring. Her name is Melanie White and her number is ###-###-####. Another tutor I have used is Ms. Curtis who tutors on the side, her real job is a 1st grade teacher in the Garland ISD. She is very devoted to teaching all children to read. She usually holds her tutoring sessions in the Garland downtown library. Her home # is ###-###-####. Hope this helps both tutors are awesome!!!

I am a 5th grade teacher in the Plano school district. I would be interested in tutoring for the summer. Let me know if you are interested.

M.,

I am certified In Texas and Georgia and Reading is my favorite subject to teach! I'd love to visit a little more with you about your sons needs. Is he struggling more with the actual "phonics" part of reading or is it primarily a concern for comprehension/retention, etc??? I am currently a SAHM but I work contractually at my daughter's private school with small reading groups. Her school is in Mesquite and I live in Rockwall.

Please tell me more about your needs and let's see if I might be able to help!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey M.,
I have been tutoring kids in math and reading for sometime now..I could help your son too.I charge $ 20 an hour for middle school kids. If you would be interested..do let me know at ###-###-####
Thx
Rashmi

1 / 3