Adoption

Are there any other moms that are mothers to adopted children? My daughter is adopted and I am hoping to connect and network with some other adoptive mothers.

We adopted our son, Isaac, at 3 days old. He is now 4 years old. We are expecting our daughter in April.

I am always open to connecting and networking.

T.:

My partner and I adopted my niece this summer. She turned 2 right before Christmas.

~D.

Hi there T., i am 22.. and i'm am actually adopting my 2 year old son.. ( well he'll be 2 in a few weeks)

I have a four year old son and a 20 month old daughter both adopted from Guatemala. I also have a 14 month old bio daughter----Big Surprise! I'm new to Ohio, in fact we have not moved yet. I'm staying in Milwaukee until our house gets sold. Hopefully someone will buy it soon, I'm going insane with the kids all day and no husband. My husband had to move before us in order to start work.

Hi T..

I am the mother to a beautiful 4 year old little boy that was adopted at birth. I also have a 16 year old step daughter.

SAHM from the Fairborn/Enon area. Becoming certified to foster to adopt through the local county agency. I also was adopted at birth.

I am the mother of 4 adopted children ages 14, 12, 5 and 3.5 all of which share the same birth mother.

We adopted the older two together when they were 8 and 5. Then a year and a half later we adopted our third and our last one came 18 months after the third one. Our family grew very very fast!. I would love to hear your adoption story.

1 / 3