Activity Table for 12 Month-old

I'm thinking of buying an activity table for my 12-month old daughter for Christmas. She already has a couple ride-on toys and push/walking toys, so I'm thinking I'll get one that's stationary. It would also be great if it's advanced enough that she'll still enjoy it for a few months, since these things are rather pricey. Does anyone have any suggestions of products that your kids particularly love?

I went to Once Upon a Child and found the Leapfrog table for $12! I brought it home, cleaned it up with disinfecting wipes and it works wonderfully. In fact, I forgot I still had it out when my daughter woke up from her nap, and she instantly crawled towards it, pulled herself up and started playing with it. She's was having so much fun, I didn't have the heart to put it away until Christmas - so she just got her gift early.

Thanks, ladies, for the suggestions! I'm still shocked that you were all unanimous that this is the best thing out there. And I'm also a Once Upon a Child convert. While I was there, I found a number of other toys she'll love, and ended up paying less for all of them than the regular price of the LeapFrog table. That makes for a Merry Christmas to me!

Another vote for the Leap Frog, Learn and Groove (:

My son got it for his 1st Birthday a few months ago and loves it!

I HIGHLY recommend the Leap Frog table. We got this as a gift when my daughter was born and now she's 2 1/2 and she still plays with it!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=315922...

Also, the legs come off so if she's tired of standing, you can take two of them off and lean it or take all of them off and have it on the floor. It's an amazing toy!! :)

I agree with Michelle. I got the Leap Frog table for my son last year for Christmas. He is now 2yrs old and still plays with it.

The Leap Frog table is on sale at Target this week for $19. I've been to two stores and they were both sold out but I got a rain check with no problem. Also, I saw them at Walmart so if I get there before the sale is over I'll bring the flier and ask for a price match.
Merry Christmas!

I have the leap frog table and my 9 month old son loves it. I purchased the table at Once Upon a Child for $13.00 and it's practically new! I would recommend buying a used table at a resale shop or on craigslist. These toys are so expensive and they are used for such a short period of time.

I have been checking these out as well. I am going to get the Leap Frog table. Some of the others look realy cheap. Shop around though. I have found a huge difference in pricing for this. I am considering getting it from Leapfrog's site since they seem to have the best price (32.99)and free shipping if you order over $50.

I have a Leap frog Leap start Learning table that I am selling. My kids loved it but have just outgrown it. It is in perfect condition. Will sell it for $25 if you would like it. I live in West Dundee. Here is my e-mail.

Here is a link to what the table looks like.

http://www.amazon.com/LeapFrog-10005-LeapStart%C2%AE-Lear...

1 / 3