- park districts classes - affordable and at this age great since they are so finicky about liking stuff one day to the next
- play centers - elk grove village has one that's a $3 admission with all you can ride carousel
- park districts indoor pools - again very affordable
- library - free.. our little girl gets upset when it's time to go
- stores - our little girl loves running around stores and it gets out all that energy she has.
- malls playgrounds
- There's a kids expo coming up in Schaumburg in Feb (www.chicagokidsexpo.com - that we may go to
- Garfield Conservatory - Free - allow for all the roaming & running for little ones.
- Cosley Zoo - Free located in Wheaton. has local annimals.
- also check out www.kidswink.com - it's a great site for kid's related stuff... even has restaurant listing where kids eat free.