Acting or Drama Classes

My 7 year old daughter has asked to get involved with acting, but I don't know where to get started. Does anyone know of any acting/drama classes in Frisco/Plano area? Or maybe any clubs in the area to help her get started? Thanks in advance.

these people are wonderful. I interviewed for a job there a few years back and got a wonderful feeling from them. Unfortunately they did not have any openings at the time so it did not work out for me. http://www.capersforkids.com/

Repertory Company Theatre (Arapaho & Coit, just south of 190) has a great year round School of Musical Theatre. Classes and Performances are held in our own Promenade Theatre. Voted "best theatre classes..." by Dallas Morning News and The Dallas Observer....organization also has a professional REP Company. www.rcttheatre.com
###-###-####

Call Shannon @ KidsNArt in Frisco. They offer art/drama classes for all ages. She is awesome!!!

Shannon Jamail
###-###-#### Information/Registration Line
###-###-#### Studio Line
###-###-#### Fax
www.kidsandart.com
Joint Programs with Pump It Up
www.creativekidsprograms.com

Dear Mom.
I am an acting coach for chidren in the swDallas area.
New classes will be forming for Jan 2011.
I work privately or in groups depending on your child's age
and experience. Check out my resume and reccomendations on www.linkedin.com/in/darla1212

D. Bicknell
"EPIC Kids"

You can check out the local community theaters in your area and they may have some stuff, or be able to point you in the right directions. I also know that Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano has a theater program and sometimes you can find classes at some of the music lesson establishments and dance schools. My girls take some acting classes at Everybody Fits in Coppell and they have both theater and film classes.
Hope this helps!

I ALWAYS check out www.aroundtownkids.com for stuff like that. It is the BEST website!!!

My kids have been with Plano Children's Theatre for 6 years. Amazing! PCT also has McKinney Youth Theatre if that's closer. Enroll your daughter in a class today! J.

I highly recommend Plano Children's Theatre. They offer classes for all ages and their plays and musicals are very well done. They are also reasonable in their fees. You can take a look at their website, www.planochildrenstheatre.com for more information.

1 / 3