Acai Berry Diet? Gimmick?

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone tried this diet?

Yes! Gimmick. Calories in/calories out. That will always be the formula.

And those calories should ideally be healthy ones -- not just a bunch of berries.

HI E.,

Acai berry is a good antioxidant but according to tests, Welch's grape juice has more antioxidant abilities. Antioxidants along with good nutrition should always help with weight loss if you are overweight. Nutrition should balance body weight so you can be productive and healthy. My husband lost 110 pounds on a multivitamin/mineral complex. He lost 60 pounds with no diet change and no activity level change. I attribute this to the fact that it is guaranteed to absorb.

Let me know if you'd like more information on the vitamin. It has not only worked for him but his best friend (50 pounds) and my sister in law (15 pounds).

Regards,

I have been drinking 1 oz of the juice daily for about 3 weeks now and have lost 6 lbs but with this I also have been changing my eating habits.So cant really say if its the acai berry or not.

I take Acai berry, I didn't loose weight but benifited on other ways with it. J.

I'm with the others, it does not work.

I tried it and it didnt work! I learned I lost more weight after I stoped taking it! I think it is a gimmick but hey maybe it actually works for some people. Everyone is diffrent :)

This is a gimmick pretty much and if you are looking at the ads online, the only thing lighter wil lbe your bank account. There are tons of stories of people ordering the product for a great intro rate and by the time they actually get the product-if they even do-they are billed for a huge amount and cannot get their money back.
I also read an article about how grape juice is better than the acai berry stuff.

There is no replacement to counting calories and exercising. Any other diet is just a gimmick!

1 / 3