Ab Circle Pro - How Long Before I Get Results?

1 month ago I purchased the ab circle pro. It says lose ten lbs. in 2 weeks with just 3 minutes. a day. Well I did that and nothing happened. I have recently been doing approx. 10 minutes everyday for the past 3 days. I would like to hear from people who have this product and what routine or how long each day you use it that have given you results. I understand that everyone is different but I would like to get an idea of what others are doing to obtain real results. Please do not respond if you have negative things to say about this product. That's not what I'm looking for. Thank you in advance for those who do respond with some positive feedback.

barbara, a freind and i were talking about gettting that machine, so i did some research , i found an article on machines and how they work and how they work best, it reported that that machine, does work, however, it works best if you hold in your stomache as you work on it, this limits your movement and helps keep your back from twisting too much, it also said you may not loose weight but it will tighten the muscles in the stomach and obliques, however too, it does not necesarily get rid of belly fat , but by building muscle will eventually take that away , and it can be rough on knees, it surly sounds like a fun peice, so keep going and hold in that stomach, to give a harder work out, enjoy my freind bought it and she loves it, have a great day! D. s

You'll also find, in closer reading, that they state 'results claimed are not typical' and 'results may vary'...

Until you follow the George Clooney diet and exercise program (work out more, eat less) you will get to experience exactly what the sellers of exercise equipments and diets want: repeat customers.

Every product will work --if it increases the amount of energy expended, and the body doesn't get to eat more to make up for it. Otherwise no product will 'fix' too many calories in and not enough out.

Take a look at how you're eating, and what you're thinking about what and when you eat. Have you ever thought 'oh, I can eat that, I worked out today' or anything similar? More often than not, that kind of eating puts more calories in during one feed than the whole weeks' worth of exercise can burn.

Also, if you're building muscle and losing fat, you may even gain weight initially. A scale will only tell you if you're heavier or lighter, not if you have more body fat and less muscle (which is lighter, but lowers metabolism, resulting in weight gain at the same or even less food).

Measure your waist rather than weighing yourself. It's more useful information.

My friend used it and lost weight. Just keep increasing the time, 1 minute per year old that u r. It takes 2 weeks of aerobic exercise before u see a result.

My mom purchase one of these over the summer. I seen her again about 1 month after she starting using it I had noticed that she was losing weight with it. I now want one too. I hope this works for you the way my mom had seen results. Keep at it.

Hey B.- I am sure that the product is good for toning your abs. I know you don't want to hear anything negative, but I don't want you to get your hopes up. Losing 10 pounds in two weeks is an incredible amount of weight. In order to lose just one pound you have to burn 3500 excess calories! There is no way you can burn that many calories in 3 minutes in order to lose 10 in 2 weeks! If you want to use the ab circle as your only source of weight loss then you would have to really decrease the amount of calories you intake each day. Toning muscles is only part of weight loss!

hi there,
i havent used it but from seeing it on tv, it seems that it has more inertia working rather than the actual abs, i do slim in 6 (6 pack abs) and have good abs even thought i still have fat over those abs now i'm tryign to burn that fat, but that is the key.. some of those products dont work good bc its more inertia working, while your swinging your body its using inertia rather than your muscles... and when they say lose 10 lbs in a short time, thats more if your totaly dieting and doing other stuff.... yes its possible to lose that but only if you do other stuff and eat right too!!!! good luck :)

You didn't mention diet at all. I'm not using that product, but I'm working out hard at the gym several days per week. One of the trainers I work with said exercise is only 20% of the "body change" equation. Diet is the other 80%. I don't mean dieting, but a good diet consisting of non processed foods, lots of greens, veggies, fruits, and lean proteins (beans, tofu, quinoa, etc for us vegetarians). Without a diet change, I think any product can only do so much.
Best of luck on a hard journey! Many of us are on that journey with you!!! :)

1 / 3