A Good Treadmill

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good treadmill or a good brand??

I have a Nordictrak that I got at Sears. I really like it, although I have to admit I don't use it as much as I should. My sister excerises a lot and she loves the ellipitcal machines. I noticed a lot of other women agreed. I haven't tried one but it might be a better option.

We have a nordic track and love it. We used to have an elliptical, but b/c i'm trying to increase my bone density, it didn't do me any good.

The impact training will build your bones. If you have bad knees or are worried about the impact I would look at a stationary bike or an elliptical....it just wasn't the best for me.

I went to Play it Again Sports and bought a used treadmill at a reasonable price. You could also look at garage sales if there are any in your area. I also gave up the treadmill and switched to an exercise bike since I couldn't affort an elliptical trainer. My local recreation center has one that the public can use at no charge.

Hi H.! I have to say that I don't recommend ANY treadmill.
Do you have any experience with Ellipticals? I have a NordicTrak Elliptical and I LOVE it! I used a treadmill for a couple of years before I made the switch and I can't say enough about how much better an elliptical is for your body!
An elliptical works all of your body instead of just doing a walking motion. I have found that I have more endurance on the elliptical and I enjoy exercising more. Plus, it's quieter as there is no motor.
If you are sold on getting a treadmill than I hope you find one you like! happy excercising!

1 / 3