A Good Self Tanner,and How to Remove a Bad Self Tanner?

I was wondering if any body has a good self tanner, that makes you brown instead of orange and when it fades, it does not get blotchy,it just fades naturally?

My roommates and I had A LOT of experience with self-tanners in college. I found that my favorite is the Mary Kay brand self-tanner. Also, another tip, put lotion on before the self-tanner to avoid having any really dry spots that will soak up the self-tanner causing blotches.

And my advice for removing a bad self-tanner is the advice from the movie, "The Wedding Planner", "1/4 c. lemon juice, 1/2 c. salt, and loofa - scrub, scrub, scrub." I've never tried it, but I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work.

I recommend Bath & Body Works Instant Radiance Gradual-tan body lotion. It's just that, gradual, but that way it looks more natural. It comes in all of thier yummy scents of thier regualr soaps and lotions so you have lots of options.

Have you ever tried the spray tan? Desert Sun has it & they give you such great deals (free ones all the time!:) ) It tans to your skin tone & fades over 3 weeks. It fades rather nicely.

www.hyenacart.com/thecandlebug
A.

I to wanted a good self tanner. I am a Mary Kay consultant and sell a self tanner. The company just changed the formula this last summer. The old formula took 1/2 hour to dry before you could put on clothes and could leave you blotchy. To counter that I buffed before I washed. That helped to tone down the orange also.
That beging said, as I said that was the old formula. The new formula is ten times better. You put it on as a daily lotion. No more waiting for 1/2 hour in the buff. The color is gradual. It blends very well with your natural tan.
You can find a conslutant in your area and try this self tanner with a 100% money back guarantee, or eamil me and I will mail it you. The cost is $16 for 4floz. I will not charge you for shipping.
Hope this helps. (____@____.com)

I use a self tanning gel from Paulas choice. I LOVE IT!. It really worth to try it. It dries fast, you get a natural looking tan and it is 100% fragance free. 5 oz for $12.95. You can look at it at www.cosmeticscop.com under "body and hair care". Good luck!.

I use Arbonne's self-tanner and I love it.

I've actually had EXTREMEMLY good luck with Jergens I thinks it's called natural glow..sorry, it's in the bathroom...(which is occupied at the moment =p). But it's just a body lotion with some color involved. I only use it on my legs because no matter what they never match my arms. I'm SUPER pale and it doesn't look awful or unnatural or my husband would say something. It's also not crazy expensive. Also, to remove a bad self tanner, you can try an exfoliating scrub. You can either use a cream (they sell them in the aisle with the bosy wash) alone, or you can mix it with lemon juice for added oomph. Good luck.

I like the Jergens Natural Glow and the one from Mary Kay. I think they both work really good if you have fair skin.
I accidentally spilled peroxide on my leg once and learned that it removes tanner. :-)

1 / 3