9 Month Pictures

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good place to have my baby's 9 month pictures taken. We have previously gone to JC Penny's for his 3 month and 6 month but was unhappy with a few things. We would like to try somewhere else, maybe Sears or Walmart.
If you know of somewhere, please share with me! We live in Garden City. THANKS!

Thank you to everyone that responded. We decided to go to MyPhotographer in the Westland Mall. We had the pictures taken today. They turned out very good, so good that we had a hard time choosing which ones to get! Also, I can already view them online plusI get them back tomorrow. It totally beats waiting 2 weeks!! Thanks again.

One of my closest friends swears by My Photographer at Westland Mall. Her daughter (now 2.5) has had ALL her photos taken there and not only are they all really cute, but my friend says they are very reasonably priced AND (this is the most important) they are really good with kids.

I (and most of my friends) use Karen Lippowiths. She is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!! She is local and just gets beautiful shots. Her website is karenlippowithsphotography.com. My little bundle is on her blog right now (her 6 day old shots). Highly recommended, fantastic to work with.

Go to "my photographer" in Westland Mall. You get the pictures back next day(at least that's how it was when we last went. They have cute back grounds and props as well.

http://myphotographer.net/

I have had my year old miracle daughters pictures taken everywhere! And - after 24 professional photos - I will only now take her back to My Photographer (myphotographer.net) and Kiddie Kandids (the photo place in Babies R Us) And I will NEVER return to Sears! Also the best thing about Kiddie Kandids - is you walk out with your pictures! My Photographer is next day - not bad considering I had wait up to 3 weeks to get them at some places!
Congratultions on you miracle baby!

I took my daughter to MY PHOTOGRAPHER at westland mall.

I love there pictures, quality, they have props.

I am also thinking of doing her Sr pictures there
this year.

Ck out there website they have sample photos on there.

They also are very reasonable in price.

You view them on the computer before you leave.

Give them a try..

Go to Kiddie Kandids at Babies R Us. They are wonderful!!!

There is a place in Westland called "My Photographer". I am not sure of the location, I want to say by the mall. I have not used them, but I know of a few friends who have. I have heard they are a little pricey, that's why we haven't gone there. But if price isn't too big of an issue with you, maybe try there. Good luck!
W.

Portrait Innovations that is in Northville off of Haggerty and 8 mile. They have a website under portraitinnovations.

1 / 3