8 Months and No Teeth Yet....

Hey, my daughter will be 9 months on may 18th and not one tooth has come in yet ... anyone elses child's teeth come in late??

So my daughter has two bottom teeth now!!! They poked through around May 19th.. so when she turn 9 months. Thanks for everyones advice.

Hello C.~ My daughter is still young to have any teeth yet but I have heard of plenty of children who receive their baby teeth when they are older. Some like closer to a year old. It's actually better the longer it takes for the teeth to come in. I think it has something to do with them being stronger. Have you talked to you dentist? Good luck!!!

It seems to be the normal thing today. My daughter went through it when her son was the same age. I kept telling her to take him to the doctor and find out what the problem was because her daughter had some teeth by the time she had reached 9 months. Nothing to worry about. Give it another month or two

Don't worry. My daughter didn't get her first tooth until she was 8 months but then they all started to come faster and faster. The top two..then bottom two and then all around. They coming soon...Don't rush it!!!!!

hi, my son was 11 mos. when his first tooth broke though. the pediatrician said it was perfectly normal. i hope this helps reassure you!

C., My four kids teeth did not come in until at least 7 months and they didnt loose their baby teeth until second grade so dont worry.

Mom helping Moms work from Home
http://colleend.stayinhomeandlovinit.com

I wouldn't worry too much, my friend's daughter didn't get her first tooth 'til she was 18 months! She is now 3 years old and has a mouthful!

No worries, C.. My little brother got his first tooth at 13 months! He got them all, they work, and he's a model now, so you know there's no problem with his smile! My nephew was almost a year when he got his first, as well.

Jess

No need to worry...this can be very normal! Often, children who get their teeth late have parents who also were older when they cut their first tooth. My son in now 16 months and only has three teeth. He cut his first tooth right after he turned a year old. While most children in his cohort have a mouthful of teeth, our pediatrician has reassured us that there is nothing to worry about. Apparently, I was well over a year old when I began to get teeth as was my brother. Best of luck to you both!

E.

I know this post is a little late...but DO NOT WORRY!!

My son got his first tooth at 15 mths! I spoke to 3 different pediatric dentists plus my pediatrician who all reassured me that it is okay and all of his teeth will come in...no fears!

my daughter is 8 months & will be 9 months on may 18th. it seems like our kids were born the same day august 18. awww well I wanted to tell u my daughteer has been teething since jan & it just started badly the past week. she drools so bad & it always biting her finger.. but still no teeth yet. but they will come be paitent.

1 / 3