5 Weeks Pregnant and No Sore Breasts

Hi ladies,

I am 5 weeks pregnant and do not have sore breasts. Has anyone else experienced this? I also don't have any other symptoms except for fatigue and a little bit of d/c. I know it is still early but I was just wondering if other ladies out there also did not experience sore breasts during their first trimester. I am paranoid about miscarrying!

I didn't get sore breasts until I was about 18 weeks and all of a sudden they were swollen and sore! Don't worry there's tons of time for ALL the fun symptoms.

I have been pregnant 3 times - 1st I miscarried in the first trimester, 2nd and 3rd were both normal pregnancies and I have 2 beautiful, healthy children. I think I had the most "symptoms" with the first pregnancy. I remember having the same symptoms with the 2nd, and 3rd had almost no symptoms at all. Don't worry. I don't think symptoms have much to do with the health or viability of the pregnancy (both according to my experience and from what I remember the doctors saying). :)

My first three pregnancies I never got sore breasts! Not even when breastfeeding! My last one I got them about mid way thru. Every pregnancy is different!

My breasts were not sore for any of my 3 pregancies. I never miscarried...I understand your worry though. I just think that, for me, little/no breast changes = difficulties in breastfeeding. I could be wrong about that, but that's my guess. I hope your pregnancy goes well!

My breasts didn't get sore during my pregnancies.

Given birth 6 times, every pregnancy is DIFFERENT. Don't stress...relax and enjoy it. Every day will be something, so breath in deep and out deeper. enjoy your son while you have time ;)

You've got a ways to go before you hold that baby in your arms so don't borrow worry! Enjoy!

Hey D.,
I haven't really experience sore breasts (and I am 19 weeks along(, but they sure are itchy at times! I ended up buying a salve that helped both the itchy feeling on my belly and breasts and put it on right after my shower in the morning which really does help.
I don't recall getting any serious pregnancy symptoms (morning sickness, tiredness,etc) until after 6 weeks.
I wouldn't worry. It's a little early and each pregnancy is different.

I didn't have sore breasts at that point either, I actually never had any typical pg 'symptoms' until he started kicking me. The better shape you're in, the less you experience.

1 / 3