5-Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

Hi Everyone! We're new to Panama City, FL and don't of know party places for children. Any suggestions on where we can schedule a small birthday party for my son who is turning 5 in a couple of weeks? Our home is small and our yard is not great since there is so much sand and ants.

Thanks for the great ideas! All of you mentioned gymnastics plus, so I'll definitely check it out. Sounds like the perfect place for my boys to release some energy with their friends:)

Thanks again!

TRY A STATE PARK OR ON 11TH STREET IS OAKLAND TERRACE PARK., ITHA COVERED PICNIC TABLES AND SLIDES, SWINGS ETC. iT IS ACROEE THE STREET FROM THE CATHOLIC SCHOOLAND ST ANDREW METHODIST CHURCH

I just had my son's 5th b'day last month at Renegade. It is an indoor sports park. It was great. THere is also Pump it Up and Gymnastics Plus (I have done both of these as well)

Hi, I have a 7 year old son and we have had his birthday party at a place called gymnastics plus,weve had it there for two years in a row,the kids just love it, they have all kind of fun gymnastics things to do,trampoline,climbing wall,bouncy castle with slide,uneven bars that has a floor full of sponges you jump in,floor activites they do, and a instructor does all the fun things with the kids, she even helps with presents serving the cake and even cleaning up.The staff is so friendly also,we go to the one in Lynn Haven, it should be in the yellow pages.They also have a place called pump it up,its a little pricey though,we have been to a few partys there , but havent had one there ourselves,its all blow up toys like the jumpy castle,the do have kids day during the week, where you wouldnt have to spend so much money ,then maybe take them to Chick Fil A, as they have a very fun play area fro the kids.Well good luck, hope these suggestion will help you a little,there arent to many other places here for partys.Welcome to Panama City

Have you tried Gymnastics plus? they are located down the road from Target on H77. There is also the Community center on base. You can rent a room and have the party there =) The base bowling alley offers party packages for a few hours. Hubby works there so if you need more info on that I can surely help! We used Panama City Party Rentals and had them deliver a huge bouncy castle. We have icky sand and ants in our yard but the kids spent their time on the bouncy and of course eating cake!!

Forgot to add that there is a new bouncy place in town but I can't think of their name.. I think it is called Pump it Up They also do parties!

Pump it up. Next to Knology on 15th street. Rock-it Lanes on the beach. Under the Oaks park at the foot of the Tyndal bridge.

we just went to a birthday party for a friends 3yr old at the grand theater at pier park, panama city beach. they have a room for parties, and they had food, cake, they gave out tokens for the gameroom, and then we all went and saw Nims Island (which was really good)everyone had a good time including the parents! great idea. will probably use it this year for my own kids!

1 / 3