4 Year Olds Birthday

I was wondering if anyone had ideas for somewhere to go for a 4 year old girls birthday. I can't do anything at my place and the kids coming will range from 3 to 13 years old. So far everything i've looked at will not work. I'm open for pretty much anything, i'm just running out of time to plan.

Hiya,

Monley Joes in Sunrise is great. Just off sawgrass expway and very inexpensive. They are indoor bouce house slides, they have a section for 3 and under. The party inc pizza / drinks and a visit from Monkey Joe.

www.monkeyjoes.com

Enjoy the party what ever you decide :o)

Living Sensation Gymnastics in Pace is an awesome place to go for birthday parties. Kids of all ages would be able to enjoy a party there. The owner and staff are amazing with kids and they have plenty of space and activities to accomodate large groups. The phone # is ###-###-####.

Pump it Up is a great choice for kids ranging from 3 - 13 years. It is a place full of bouncy stuff and a couple huge slides. It is also nice for the parent because you do not have to do anything other than bring a cake. My son is 5 and we have been to several parties over the years and all kids love it.

Not sure where you live, but for my dtr's third bday we went to BounceU. We had children from 1-13 and it was so perfect. I think we are going to go again this yr. They are a little on the expensive side, I think we paid like $400 but that includes bounce time in 2 different rooms, plus they provided optional pizza and cake. I know there is one is Sarasota...www.bounceu.com

Have you tried Michael's? They have a party room where the kids all do a craft that you pick and they get to take it home.

Im a Music Together Teacher and the studio I work from has birthday parties. If you are in Ft. Myers, FL area that is... otherwise, look up Music Together in your area!

http://www.familymusictime.com

My daughter is about to turn 4 and we are seriously thinking of Chuck E Cheese. Even toddlers love the stimulation and fun, four year olds for sure will love all the action and having three older kids ( and their friends) ages 9, 13 and 15. They actually still like Chuck E Cheese. They can always play video games and play hide and seek in the big climber. Plus free flowing soda, pizza and cake is always a big hit with kids no matter what age. The oldest child will completely understand that they were invited to a small child's birthday party and will find a way to entertain him or herself with the older aged video games and will probably enjoy helping out the little ones with games and such. You can even put that older child in charge of video taping, making him the media specialist for the day. I know my son would take that responsibility with pride and excitement. Biggest plus: NO PARTY CLEAN UP! And if you go tot he website, and sign up for the birthday club you will get emails with coupons and free tokens when you book a party. The parents even enjoy sitting around socializing while thier kids run and play safely, there is no worry about them leaving with the wrong person, or getting into something they shouldn't so it's stress free for parents as well.

I'm not sure of the places you've currently looked but over the past year we went to several 4yo b-day parties and below are some of the places/ideas:

* Birthday World in Altamonte Springs. Fun for this age - games, rides, pizza, a bounce house. http://www.birthdayworldorlando.com/

* Bounce U (Sanford). If you are looking for a bounce house warehouse this place is perfect. They have two bounce house rooms and then a private party room to go to after the kids finish bouncing. http://www.bounceu.com/

* My Gym (Lake Mary) - they do it all but you can also have a themed party here...the one we attended was a "tea party" and all the little girls came dressed up. http://www.my-gym.com/parties.aspx

* I can't recall the place but it was a dance studio. The girls had a ball dancing.

* Central Florida Zoo (Sanford) - the party is short but then the individual families can enjoy the zoo at their leisure if that package is purchased. http://www.centralfloridazoo.org/zoo-info/zooper-birthday...

* A park. Not sure where you are located but there is a great park in Umatilla that has pavilions that can be rented. http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/departments/public_resources/...

Hope this helps but I am sure whatever you decide your 4yo will have a great time - they don't require much at this age, their family and friends are enough for them to have fun and to put a smile on their faces.

I heard that Build a Bear could be lots of fun. Yet it may be a little costly.

Good Day,
My 2 girls and I love to have their parties at a public park. Like Quiet Waters! We park near the play ground and set up picnic tables for the celebration! Once we bought 5 Xtra Lrg. Pizzas' & the cake! It was great, clean up was very easy, and the kids played in the park. It is also easy to set up games there. We have also enjoyed a simple bar-b-q there! I hope this can give you some ideals! God luck and Happy Birthday to your little one!
Sincerely,
Kathy N & Family

1 / 3