3Rd Pregnancy and Already Showing????

This is my third pregnancy... and to tell you the truth this is so far the weirdest pregnancy i have had... i thought that i was starting to get sick b4 i knew i was prego... well i am only 5 weeks and 6 days prego... my kids are 2 and 3 ... should i be showing already... because i feel huge and i have only gained one pound? its not twins.. i had to have an early ultrasound because i was cramping alot.. (they thought it was tubal) thank goodness its not and healthy!!

I think my hormones got worse with each pregnancy. With my 3rd I swear I was showing before I even knew I was pregnant. I had get creative covering my belly because I thought I was just getting fat. I remember thinking "Damn Im bloated!!". Hormones make you look and feel huge.

Oh yes...your body not only knows what it's doing better, but your muscles are likely not as strong as they once were, so they pooch faster. I was surprised how fast I started outgrowing my clothes. I always out grow fast, though. I also started morning sickness at 4 weeks instead of a few weeks later like I usually do.

you show sooner with every pregnancy, since your uterus has already been stretched it just goes that way easier every time lol i am in my 4th pregnancy & am 9wks granted i am having twins but i am already wearing maternity clothes & have been for a couple weeks! lol every pregnancy is different so if you don't have anything to worry about i wouldnt! just enjoy as much as you can lol

With each pregnancy you show earlier because your body already knows what to do and where to stretch. Also, we notice every little extra weight on ourselves where others don't notice.

Yup, I was already having to do the rubber band on the button trick the same week I took the pregnancy test almost. I was in maternity pants and looking quite pregnant long before I ever was with my other 2.
Your body knows what it's doing and has already been stretched out so it kicks in faster.
Congrats on your pregnancy!

I started showing earlier with each one. I think I was in maternity clothes by 6 weeks with my 3rd. It's normal.

twins maybe??? i had twins 8 months ago, my second pregnancy. I was having extreme fatigue and all day sickness by like 4 weeks along. a friend of mine said it was because my body knew what being pregnant felt like so i was having symptoms early, nope it's cause i had two buns in the oven. Could just be because it's your third or you may have more than one baby cooking in there.

I was REALLY bloated with my 3rd. Have you been eating alot of salt?

Congrats!

1 / 3