21St Birthday Gift

I need some ideas for my daughters 21st birthday- its on a Sunday so she is going "out with friends the night before" Any Ideas - she is senior in a Big SEC school, and pursuing two majors. Any ideas of a simple gift not too expensive to make the day special?

If she's going out with friends, she might enjoy a spa day complete with hair/mani/pedi. If you want to go all out, include for a friend or two as well.

There is a ring at James Avery called "The Mothers Love" ring. It is gorgeous! I bought one for each of my 3 daughters when they graduated high school. Last year for Christmas my girls also bought me a "Mothers Love Ring" so we would all 4 have something special between us only. It is a daily reminder of our incredible bond and love for each other. The ring was only 60.00. Not to bad. Best of luck!! C.

M.~

Just another idea... Scentsy Wickless Candles! Scentsy wickless candles are highly scented bars of wax called “Scentsy bars” that melt at a very low temperature over a 25 watt light bulb in exclusive electric warmers. Because they use no open flame like a standard scented candle, they pose no danger to children, pets or property when used properly. Scentsy candles are leadless, wickless, flameless and smokeless, and are available in over 80 exclusive scents. Contact me at ###-###-#### for more information. You can also check out my website www.Got2HaveScents.com Have a SCENTsational day!

if she's into jewelry, give her a nice cross or heart or a simple necklace that can be an heirloom type. good luck.

I don't know what your budget it, but if you are looking for something inexpensive, you might put together a scrap book of her first 21 years. You can include little personal notes from the family and funny stories.

Just curious, what SEC school does she go to? I am about to release a plush 16" LSU Mike the Tiger exact replica of their mascot with his #1 jersey on it. It is the first of its kind in the SEC, and a really big deal. He comes stuffed or unstuffed, and you can put a personalized recorded message inside the unstuffed one. It runs b/w $30 to $40.
L. Stein
www.StuffInDallas.com

I don't know what you want to spend, but I remember my parents and a lot of my friends parents getting us a hotel room for us girls when we went out for our 21st. 21 is a big year and if she does plan on finally having a legal drink, it may be nice to get her a hotel room within walking distance to stress the importance again of not drinking and driving. Either way, it's always fun to have a girls night with friends in a hotel room. We still talk about our memories when we did it.

Hello, my daugther is now 30. On her 21st birthday I got a very large box and 20 small boxes. In each box I put something that we have shared or things that she loved ie: a poem she wrote in 1st grade (a copy of it) a rock from a vaction, a picture of the family, bath gel, gift card, I remember card (I remember when you would not give up your bottle at 2 years old we had to take it to the outside trash can to get through it away). Each box was numbered to open, then in the very last box I put a birthstone ring a very nice one with added gems. She was in college then her friends still talk about her 21st birthday.
Be Blessed,

For my 21st birthday, my mother, gave me a recipe box filled with our family recipes. She took time to write me notes on each one, of memories she had with me over holidays, etc. She put one last "recipe" in the back, with her wishes for my life. It has become a treasured gift. She gave it to me over lunch, just us, and I can recall that day like it was yesterday! I am almost in my 40's and I truly appreciate this more with the passing years. I hope to give it to my daughter someday on her 21st birthday.

1 / 3