2 Year Old Birthday Party - Charlotte,NC

my daughter is going to be 2 july 13th and its been a long time since i threw a 2 year old a party, my oldest is going to be 10 this year. i'm in charlotte, does anyone know any good places or ideas for a party? i have a list of all her friends in day care. anything but chuck'e'cheese.

FamilyFun.com usually has lots of good ideas - not for places to hold parties, but ideas for parties. Hope it helps.

This is a really cool spot and the parties are pretty reasonable. My 1 year old and 2 year old loved it. Here is the website so you could check it out. www.airplaykids.com

Hi R.,

There's Monkey Joe's, Ray's Splash Planet, and Pump It Up. There's a cooking "academy" for kids, there may be some more girlie things, but I have 2 boys, so...

Hello! I am not in Charlotte. I am in Miami and planning to move to Charlotte. I heard Paramount picture's Carowinds is up there. Its like Universal studios, maybe you can throw her party there. Also, I am curious to know if you are happy that you left Miami and went to Charlotte. I know they are too different worlds. Are your girls happy there? I have 4 year old DIVA.

1 / 3