2 Year Old Bday Location

Hi Ladies, I'm planning to have a bday for my daughter's 2nd... but not sure of places to have it. I'm really interested in indoor gyms like 'Under the sea".. but all our friends have had their kid's bdays there.. so i want to try somewhere new... I live in beverly hills... any suggestions anywhere in Beverly Hills, santa monica west la.. or surroundings ??? Thanks!!!

Josephson Academy of Gymnastics in Culver City is a great place to have a birthday party -###-###-####

Bright Child in Santa Monica

Places like Under the Sea are great because they are self-contained little parties and the kids all seem to have a really good time. We went to a REALLY fun party at Puppetolio in Santa Monica: http://www.puppetmagic.com/

There is also a place called Fo Fo Figley (I am not sure of the spelling, but any mom from that Westside area will know it) that is really fun too!

You may also want to consider a party at the Santa Monica Pier. Always really fun and then the parents can take their kids to the beach if they so desire...

Good luck!!!

N.

Giggles & Hugs is a relatively new restaurant / play place at the corner of Wilshire & Barrington. I haven't been there, but the website looks great www.gigglesnhugs.com.

Sarah,

You might also try "My Gym" located on La Cienega Blvd. in BH. My son loves going to bday parties there. The staff keep the children busy for all ages, and they love it! They also set up and clean up for the party food and decorations. You just need to provide the food. It's nice.

You could try Kid Concepts in Torrance or Adventure Plex in Manhattan Beach. Both places have websites.

This place might be a bit far for you, but there's Kids Island in Arcadia (near the race track). I had my daughter's 3rd birthday there. But the place has something for everyone, even infants. My 6 year old keeps asking for his party there!

http://www.kidsislandinc.com/

Check out kidnasium in Santa Monica. They do amazing birthday parties there. There's also a ton of good parking.

1 / 3