2 Month Old Shots

I was wondering if anyone else had a baby who cried uncontrollably a few days after getting their 2 month old vaccinations? My daughter was screaming for 2 days straight, this is the 4th day and she has not cried like she was before but has been sleeping most of the day--is this normal? When I called my doctor he said it sounded like colic but we do not think that it is.

It's not the shots, it's a "wonder week." Week 8, to almost 10, is peak fussiness. Do a google search on "wonder weeks." There is a wonderful book by this name, and if you are a first time mom, I highly recommend getting it!

You need to find a NATURALPATH doc today and see what you can do to start elimating the toxins from her body!

It sounds to me like she is reacting to the shots. There are so many toxic ingredients in those that it it NOT unusual to see reactions. Doctors just don't report them and blow them off as something else. It is very alarming to me that she had 2 days of uncontrolable screaming and now she is sleeping a lot. You need to watch her EXTREMEMLY CLOSELY because (from what I've read) your baby sounds like a prime candidate for sids right now. Her body is being overloaded. When that happens, they can forget to breathe.

Here are some good webistes to check out. I HIGHLY recomend you educate yourself to prevent any further damamge to your child....

www.nvic.org
www.909shot.com
www.thinktwice.com
www.healthyhealing.com
www.vacinationnews.com

I have checked EVERY single book on this subject out from the library. We researched for 6 months before deciding that we would NOT vacinate our children. We instead, use a healthy diet (organic fruits and vegetables, well balanced meals, salads almost every day, Nordic Naturals vitamins and fish oils, NO fast food, NO soda pop, etc. as our way of developing our childrens immune systems. This has worked well for us. Our children RARELY get sick. The chiropractor has healed every ear infection they've had. And when they do get sick, it is over in about 24 hours.....

I would encourage you to look up Dr Sears vaccination schedule. We personally don't follow it, but we have oru own schedule. WE don't allow vaccines until after 6mos, and then its only one at a time, and spaced at least 1 month apart. No MMR until after age 3.

THe 'chemical cocktail' of 4 vaccines in the system of a 2month old can do damage, and its likely she is feeling the side effects of them right now. Teh blood/brain barrier is still very very wide open, and its not good to put that many injections into your baby this early.

I would encourage you to look up delayed vaccinations. We aren't anti vax, but we are VERY pro delayed vaccination. One at a time, after age 6mos, and spaced at least a month apart, and no MMR until after age 3.

The print off that you get from the Dr office would call that a vaccine reaction.... "More than 4 hrs of consolable crying" (that is unusual for the child). It says to take them to the ER if that happens. I asked the Dr why and he said its a sign (could be not always of course) that the brain is swelling and causing pain.
No matter what I would go with your gut....mom's know their child better. If its a vaccine reaction getting a detox done will/should help. And I would do some research on those vaccines. Normally the first dose you get a small reaction and it gets worse and worse with the more you give. I'm speaking from personal experience here as *I* had a major reaction.

it could be a reaction.
word of advice as you go through these rounds of shots. please ask them to spread them out. one at a time.

My kids always reacted terribly to vaccines......as did my grandchildren. Just give her infant motrin to reduce any inflamation and discomfort.........it is probably not colic at this late stage.

Do your research on vaccines before you give her the AAP rec. amount again. And trust your instincts.

i think you know your child. docs always try to deflect when parents question vaccines. Please do your research before you decide to do more vaccines.

1 / 3