1St Birthday - Hilliard, OH

My daughter 1st birthday is quickly approaching. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for themes for her 1st birthday party. Also does anyone know of a good bakery to get her cake from?

I just did a happy 1st Birthday theme that was sesame street for my little boy cause he loved elmo. i got all the stuff from Factory card Outlet on brice Road and used primary colors for the rest. they have many other 1st birthday themes. Resch's is a good backery. I just went to the super walmart for his cake. I got whipped icing. It was delicious. Good Luck! Let us know how it went.

C.,

I think the best cake you can get in Columbus is at Resch's Bakery. It is located at 4061 E. Livingston Avenue and the phone number is ###-###-####

Hi! Mrs Goodmans on 23 in Worthington is, in my opinion, the best bakery in the city!! Have fun!

Ruffles & Cream Baby and Children's Boutique carries the most adorable and very unique birthday tutu sets. Each set comes with a pink tutu, a black or white birthday shirt and a matching birthday hat. They are very cute and very affordable. www.rufflesandcream.com

C.,
Just wanted to let you know that Giant Eagle has really good cakes (at least we think so) and if you order a cake for your child's 1st birthday they will give you a FREE round "smash cake" that's really cute for your child to smash and play in. It's a pretty decent sized cake just for them. My daughter loved it.
Hope the birthday is very special.

C.,

The absolute best place to get a cake from is Golden Delights Bakery. They have this kiwi strawberry cake that is "to die for". It's basically the moistest yellow cake with kiwi and strawberry inside with whipped icing and more strawberry and kiwi on top. Plus they have themed cakes that they airbrush the design on.

Golden Delight Bakery
1516 Bethel Rd
Columbus, OH zip code
Phone: ###-###-####

As far as a theme for a first birthday - JoJo's Circus is always good - it appeals to girls as well as boys at that age even though it's really only marketed for girls.

http://www.birthdayexpress.com/bexpress/product.asp?sku=E...

And what I did for my son's Thomas the Tank Engine birthday last year was to make up posters (letter size) with 4 places to place stickers and called it Rez's Thomas Adventure and each activity we did the kids all got a Thomas sticker to put in the respective spot. The activities were, pinata, eat cake, craft activity (I found these train picture frame mosaics), and open presents. That way it was easy for me to keep the party going with the kids that were invited and keep it organized.

OK I hope this gives you some ideas or spurrs your imagination on.

Mel

1 / 3