15 Year Old Girl Dating a 28 Year Old....

I have a friend who has a daughter that is 15 and she is dating a 28 year old and say's she is madly in love with him and their not having a sexual relationship their just friends and go on dates but the issue is the age. If you were that parent what would you do? Need advice for my friend. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

The girl broke up with the guy without the mom having to say anything. Thank's for the advice :)

No matter if it is friendship or not, a 28 year old man has NO business being in the presence of a 15 year old under any circumstances alone. Totally unacceptable, creepy and sounds like potentially a pedophile.

M

Suggestions? Tell her to put an end to it...NOW. I very much doubt they are not having sex. If they aren't, they will. NO mentally healthy 28 year old MAN, has a "relationship" with a 15 year old. This is not love and it's not a relationship. A man enters into a situation with a young teenager for one reason and we all know what it is. Where is the mother. How in the world did her daughter meet this man? How in the world, is she allowed to go on dates? They are not just friends. The girl may think this, but I guarantee you the guy is grooming her. If her mom won't end it, call the police. It's illegal and sick, the police must be involved. Maybe, it's over-stepping...but....do you really want to be friends with a woman who will allow her 15 year daughter to do this? If she does, she is not mentally healthy right now, either. Perhaps...CPS should be involved, also. If she won't do anything, you must.

Kick the man in the balls and never allow them to see each other. and ps, when a child says they are not having sex... that doesn't mean they aren't getting nasty in other creative ways. This 28 year old is a pervert and disgusting... the little girl needs to know that what he is doing is wrong. If he really was a great guy, he would be with a person his own age and not preying on a young teen who is naive and has less than half the life experiences he does. His friends are probably laughing at him, or better yet, he is hiding it from them out of shame.

How and why is this woman allowing her 15 year old to be leaving the house with him anyways? That's sheer crazy. Yeah, he's a predator and should be reported as such. Just a matter of time before he drugs her and rapes her or they do have sex... if it isn't happening already/

Oh, helllllllllll NO!!!! Young girl doesn't really know what love is at 15. That MAN at age 28 sure knows what he's doing though. End it and call the cops on him. Shame on him, can't he get a grown woman his own age?

M

Oh brother! Well of course she's in love with him. She's a teen and she's naive. She's also naive to think that a 28 year old man is not interested in sex. At his age he knows better than to date a young girl. Check your state's age of consent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_Ame...

If I were her parent, I'd talk to the school health teacher. That person would probably have resources that would help me. I'd explain to her about hormones and how guys are mainly interested in sex. That she's young and inexperienced about what she wants from life and what is out there in the world. That having an older boyfriend probably makes her feel more confident about herself and more desirable. Then I'd ask her what kind of adult guy would want to date a teenager? Why is he dating a child instead of an adult? The guy is almost 30! Then I'd explain to her that she is an easy target for him because she is young and easily manipulated because of her lack of experience and savvy. With age and experience come knowledge. She hasn't attained them and she is currently in a lesson teaching relationship that may have bad consequences.
I'd also have a talk with him. What is his problem that he is dating a teenager? If he is in love with her, then he can wait to date her after she is much older.
I'd have her read all of the responses you receive.

: ) M.D.

How in the world does your friend (this child's MOTHER) not understand how wrong this situation is? How could this child's parents allow her to "just be friends" and "go on dates" with a 28 YEAR OLD MAN!!!? I think your friend is just as messed up as the 28 year old man. That situation is sick and it's wrong. It doesn't matter what the 15yr old says is happening or not happening........she is a child and she's being manipulated by a sick in the head adult male. It's her parents job to protect her and put a stop to it. If they can't figure that out without your help..........then that's very sad and I hope they're ready for their 15yr old to get pregnant by this man because that's what's next.

I'd call the cops, seriously. SICKO. The dude must have something wrong with him if he is in love with a child. This is just nasty. She is too young to make decisions like this for herself. Mom needs to step in and squash it. If its TRUE love, they can meet up again when she turns 18.

I'm sorry, but no normal and well adjusted 28-year-old man wants anything to do with a 15-year-old. This bothers me on many levels, and it should bother the child's parents as well... that is exactly what she is: A CHILD. I am a 27-year-old female, and I would find it very disturbing if one of my peers wanted to have a relationship with a high school student. A 28-year-old man is not going to be satisfied with celibacy in their relationship. Even if they aren't currently engaging in sexual intercourse, he wants to have sex with her. Which, is quite frankly ILLEGAL. A 13 year age difference may not mean much later in life, but with this child still being a minor - this should cause great concern for everyone involved. If I were the parents of the girl, I would have a long talk with the man, forbidding him to see my daughter. I would also call the police and notify them of the situation. This isn't just about rebellion from the parents - this could very well be an abusive situation.

I'm sorry but I think I would have to approach the 28 year old pervert and tell him to stay away from my daughter or that I would cut his balls off and hang them from the ceiling. Tell him to go mess around with other girls his OWN age that would be mature enough to handle all the things involved with dating. What a FREAK!

1 / 3