10 Year Old Boy Party

Hi Moms!
I'm looking for fun ideas for my 10 year old boys party. We've done almost everything, renting a moonbounce, swimming, renting a gym for bball, pump it up, coolcrest...etc. I told him that this will be his last "big" party until he's 16! We've done parties for over 20 kids every year of his life :0)
I want to do something fun that can hold friends, family & his baseball team (I hate to leave anyone out). Any ideas? His birthday is July 31 and it's usually blazing HOT, so I hesitate to do outdoor: but I'm open. Thanks!!

You could do a baseball themed party and rent a shelter near a diamond. Do it late in the afternoon/early evening and then roast out some hot dogs and have cupcakes. It seems he likes that already and you could do an easy pick-up game, just have the guests bring their own gloves and borrow a few from family in case people forget them.

I'd say really anything active with 10 year old boys will be a hit, no pun intented...really! :)

Just another vote for Advanced Laser Tag in Olathe. We did my son's ninth birthday party there and they are fabulous. You just show up with goody bags and they do everything else. It's awesome!

My son also went to the Dickinson Movie Theatre in Lee's Summit - they have a movie/laser tag party package. He loved it.

We had a laser tag party for my son's 9th birthday at a place in Lee's Summit that apparently has gone out of business. The boys had so much fun that he wanted to do it again, so we ended up driving from Warrensburg to Advanced Laser Tag in Olathe for his 11th birthday (his last BIG party too). They had a BLAST!! We only had 12 boys, so with 20 it will get pricey if you feed them there too and get arcade tokens, but frankly I think you could skip that part. They provide a cake or cookie cake and drinks as part of the party packages and pizza is optional. There is another laser tag place up north called Jaeger's that looked good too, but I have not been there. They do paintball parties as well, so we might try that someday.

Have you been to the NCAA Basketball Experience at the Sprint Center? It's really cool for all ages. And it will let the boys get their energy out while keeping adults cool with plenty for them to look at.

Powerplay in Shawnee is awesome! They have many different sized party rooms, pizza, cake, video games, laser tag, go carts, etc. The kids had so much fun!

M.,

PowerPlay
Emerald City Gymnastics (they have a rock climbing wall, etc.)
Advance Laser Tag (that's in Olathe)
Bowling

Good Luck, M.

roller skating or pool party?

Good Morning M., Great ideas you have already, thats for sure. Only thing that popped into my noggin' was the Water Park around KC. They probably have a party group rate.
Unless your son's party plans are to be a surpirse as to what you will be doing, take the idea's given and ask him what He would like to do for his last big bash!!

You are one Awesome Mama M., to plan such wonderful fun filled parties for your children!!!

God Bless you and yours
K. Nana of 5

I rent our church for a cheap price. The kids favorite 2 parties. One I rented the whole Bridgeton Pool. We had almost 100 people there.
The other I had a magician at the church.
My son is thinking about having another bowling party this year.

1 / 3